Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

3.1

Router Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was over the phone and not very professional. It seemed that that they had a candidate pre determined as the questions were not very thoughtful. Interviewer was 30 min late for a call in appointment.....pathetic. Interviewer was rushing through the questions and was more interested in getting to the next interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important part of this poisition?   1 Answer

Finance and Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the fall and they did a phone screen in early January. I passed that round so then they reached out to me for a skype interview in January. It was almost entirely behavioral with a few questions directed specifically at my resume in the beginning. I never heard from them after that round.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Anderson, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

After I passed my test; I received an email for my first interview; went to the interview, which was a group interview; just received word that they are moving forward with other candidates; I don't understand what I did wrong, I mean how can anyone tell what kind of worker someone will be by a few standardized questions? Very frustrating and upsetting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced conflict, and what was your course of action to resolve it.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Quick phone screen with very nice lady then disorganized skype interview with awkward manager... made it to final round in California. VERY competitive once you get there, took about 1/4 of us who flew out.. but awesome accommodations and friendly workers. Program seems okay, lots of travel/locations involved

Finance Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Stamford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Communication with HR was very good, they called when they said, and set up an onsite interview for 1/2 a day. First interviewer didn't show till later so they replaced with another person,I met only 2 team member's of the 5 and HR,two of the key interviewer's did a "No show" they said they were in a meeting. HR told me they would re schedule to complete the interviews and a decision would not be made until then. I then got a call that they moved ahead with another candidate which I appreciated.They also have moved to a open seating plan recently. The people I met were very nice.

Interview Questions

• General conversation, and specific info. given on role. What were your challenges in your last role. Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

They had me run through my resume, and then they asked me all behavioral questions. The recruiters were very friendly and easy to talk to. But it has been about 2 weeks now, and I still have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Operations Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé (San Luis Obispo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by upper HR that I met through a company tour. Interviewer was on time with the schedule we agreed on. There were some complications with graduation date (as I am a near graduating student) before the interview began. The vibe that I got was very corporate, it seemed like the interviewer wanted to quickly get the questions completed within a given time frame. That made me feel somewhat like "just another resume," which is true given no other background information. I didn't feel like the interviewer even had an interest in getting to know more about what I did or have me explain more when I asked. The interviewer told me to apply online through their website, but I chose not to from the feeling that I got from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you took on a leadership position.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with three managers.
    The one on one was with each manager.
    They all asked basically the same questions.
    Very standard, average interview process in summary.
    Not very inspiring, it took a long time as well and a lot of waiting.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Plymouth, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was and arrogant man who thought he was superior to every one. 2 hours don't waste your time. The arrogance came before we even meet when he had and assistant call and set it up. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years.
      ok well what is the most difficult sale you ever closed?
      1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

This process seems a bit backwards. You complete a phone screen, the recruiter then sends you a follow up email saying how great it was to speak with you and provides some more in depth information about benefits, etc. (which to clarify, I did not specifically request), and then a day later you get rejected. What is the point of sending candidates the extra Benefits info if you aren't going to move them forward? Left me scratching my head and a bit upset because I thought it was a good indicator I'd be moving forward. It's almost like "Look at all these great things that you can't have!". A bit strange, haha.

I also feel like I did not at all have the chance to talk about why I'd be qualified for the role, or to discuss further my experiences and accolades. I left the process feeling like they didn't know anything about me and just rejected me on a whim for a position that is almost a carbon copy of what I do now (so I know it can't have been experience related). None of it made sense, but, what can you do! There must have been a reason they didn't think I was a fit, which is good for me too because I'd hate to get into a role that wouldn't work out in the long run, but the process was just a bit weird. Something maybe to look into! :-)

Interview Questions

• N/A - was all conversational and no specific questions about my actual experience.   Answer Question