Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

Finance and Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the fall and they did a phone screen in early January. I passed that round so then they reached out to me for a skype interview in January. It was almost entirely behavioral with a few questions directed specifically at my resume in the beginning. I never heard from them after that round.

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, one in person. They seemed very serious at first, but
    In the end they hired some internal people, it was a complete waste of time.
    Do not waste your time to apply in this company if your don't have strong relations there or if you don't already work there and looking for a better position.

Interview Questions

• only strange behavioral questions   1 Answer

Auditeur international Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vevey (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in September 2013.

Interview

1) Entretien téléphonique
    2) Entretien vidéo diféré + test type gmat + profil psychologique
    3) Assessment center en Suisse: Se présenter sur un ppt en 1min, écriture d'une dissert, rdv HR, rdv Managers (bon/mauvais flics, mise en situation), rdv Head of audit, test mathématique, test d'audit, dynamique de groupe négociation, dynamique de groupe audit, cocktail le soir avec les employés actuels

Interview Questions

• "Rédigez une dissert autour des "Core values" de l'entreprise."   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2015.

Interview

Started with the %age shortlist.
    Shortlist for EE was 71% in B.Tech and 85+ in 10th and 12th.
    Shortlist for EEE was 64% ( They were bit biased about EEE and gave preference to EEE even in interviews)

Shortlisted candidates were made to undergo a GD . In EE 5 people were shortlisted and in EEE 7 or 8 people were shortlisted.
    The topics varied. Some of us were given topics like Ache Din and some were given like Syria refugee crisis.

Interview shortlisted with the EEE guys at 1pm and my interview was the last or second last and I was interviewed at 6.

They had already selected the candidate ( who had 80% in EEE) and my interview was more of a formality.
    The interview question were :

Started with first question as the SLD for an industrialist load ( end to end diagram , it was very abstract question) and had to make CBs, relay , pt , ct and most importantly earthing switch in the SLD.
    I didn't make the earthing switch so he asked what is earthing . Even though I correctly defined they were not convinced and asked me that why insulation failure would occur and what is insulation and that was the end of the interview.

CCSDE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2012.

Interview

very organized people, fixable and positive, work in one team with high motivated spirits.
    They asked me some personal questions without looking for my experience because they can improve and develop people through there learning and academics centers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

very positive

Graduate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (York, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Online application form with 2 questions followed by online reasoning tests. Phone interview with external company - questions about motivation and a few "strengths based questions" e.g. how do you learn new information. 2 questions on marketing - name a brand that is NOT nestle, how did they do during the financial crisis. name 2 nestle products that you think have good/strong marketing and why.
    followed by assessment centre in York. 4 parts - written case study about marketing a new product based on some graphs and market data (50 mins). group exercise with 3 others about a situation when you had to let some clients down and keep some happy, you have to make the decision. a case study presentation where you are given an a4 sheet of data about a nestle product and you need to do a 15 minute presentation followed by questions about how to improve/market the brand. extreme time pressure in the preparation. finally a 2-on-1 strengths/competency/motivation interview to finish the day. I did well on the exercises but failed some areas in the interview so was called back for a final interview 2-on-1 again but also failed this one. vague/weak answers and not enough proof of motivation for marketing coming from a biology background.

Interview Questions

Gestionnaire en conseil des opérations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in July 2010.

Interview

C'était très stressant et difficile de simplement parler à l'interviewer, parce qu'il utilisait un BlackBerry durant l'entrevue et a aussi appelé quelqu'un... J'ai perdu ma motivation de me joindre à l'entreprise immédiatement après avoir observé son comportement, donc je ne serais pas en mesure de vous en dire beaucoup, mais ça a été une déception totale.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in July 2009.

Interview

extermely difficult interview with preso given based on data recieved less then 24 hour in advance.. my belief from the first interview was they already had person in mind however thought what the hell and gave it a shot

Finance Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vevey (Switzerland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in March 2016.

Interview

Entretien approfondi et en détail, processus long et souvent en dehors de la vue du candidat. L'entretien a d'abord eu lieu avec le supérieur de la personne avec qui je travaille aujourd'hui, puis avec mon responsable dans un deuxième temps. Après l'entretien, le temps de la prise de décision est en général long avec peu de feedback en cas de refus.

Interview Questions

• Comment positionnez-vous Nestlé en terme de responabilité sociale en Suisse?   Answer Question

Tso Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in April 2017.

Interview

1. CV screening
    2. Group Case Analysis math and analytical
     Individual case analysis.
     Presentation group and individual performance
     Individual Viva (full day long )
    3. Panel viva
    4. Sales Director Viva.

Interview Questions

• Situational scenario and solution ? How will I handle those situation ?   Answer Question