Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

After meeting at an on campus career fair, they immediately asked me to sign up for an interview slot the next day. It was a 30 minute interview with 2 people for nestle present. They were kind and asked 3-4 behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to help fix a problem in a group?   Answer Question

Performance Acceleration Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vevey (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Vevey (Switzerland)) in September 2017.

Interview

It's is an assessment centre day icluding interviews, presentations and group exercises. the day starts with 4 consecutive interviews followed by a 5 mins presentation about yourself and finally a group exercise. Everything was well organized from the moment you step into the centre until you leave.

Packaging Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. A mix of behavioral and technical questions. Also, asked questions to try and get to know me- asked if I like to work alone or on a team, about resume, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work by yourself or as part of a team? Why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was resume screening n thn f2f interview in their Delhi office
    Very bad experience.HR was completely unprofessional,using bad words while process.

Even seems like uneducated too.even dont know how to sit properly.

Cashier/Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Columbia, SC).

Interview

It was quick and easy, mostly questions about what my schedule was like. Also just her explaining how things run. It didn't seem like an actually interview as there were no questions about my experience or anything that was really related to the actual job. To give you a example she hugged me at the end of the interview.

Food Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Short about 15minutes long. Walked through security, watched a security video and waited for interview to start. Basic questions not really interested in getting to know you or your skills. Just went through your resume.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why are you looking for a new positions
      2) what do you want out of your new position
      3) Are you willing to move into different teams within the company   Answer Question

SalesProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First and second rounds were on-campus interviews. The final interview was held in Glendale, CA and was a series of four back to back interviews with corporate employees on Sales. The questions were fairly simple and mostly behavioral.

Account Executive - Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhodes (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Rhodes (Australia)).

Interview

I applied online. Went Through 3 interviews: 1 phone call, and 2 interviews at the HQ in Rhodes. The last interview included a case study to be presented on power point (the scenario was given to me with a 48h notice).

Stagiair(e) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Je dient een brief en CV op te sturen naar recruitment. Vervolgens wordt je gebeld om wat meer over jezelf te vertellen. Ten slotte mag je op gesprek komen als het telefoongesprek positief was ervaren.

Interview Questions

• Waarom bij Nestle. Waarom jij.   1 Answer

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalston, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nestlé (Dalston, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Numerical test, Interview with 10 questions. I have received a latter with the decision in the next two working days. Although I was unsuccessful I have requested an interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you worked in the group and there was a conflict. What was the conflict about and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer