Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Supply and Demand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Lisbon (Portugal)) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruitment process divided in 3 parts:
    - First call with basic questions
    - Group dynamic with some activities
    - Final Interview

The process was fast but they took 2 weeks to give me the final answer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in November 2016.

Interview

Fairly straight forward but there seems to be an influx of BRAC students in the company. Interview was rather informal and very casual which threw me off. Took about 2-3 hours till I actually got called up.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1 st round was written test( Aptitude + core engineering questions).then GD round there was group of 8-10 candidates. The topic was -Role of women in corporate. Then selected candidate went of HR(technical) interview. It took nearly 15-20 minute Each candidate.

CRM Build Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2015.

Interview

1. Contacted by recruitment agency, had long discussion on job description vs my career goals, aligned bi side expectations
    2. Passed Master Person Analyses accreditation to define if I fit to the role, also seniority level and team management skills were assessed,
    3. Had skype call with hiring manager, first 20 mins we went thought my experience, then we had really great discussion around the project challenges, where I contributed couple of ideas. It was 2 experienced professionals discussion, and we both felt like we good do great collaboration.
    4. Next session was with hiring manager and 2 other mid-top managers . 1 supposed to be my route counterpart in North America, the other biz HQ counterpart - from Digital Marketing. I answered professional and my profile related questions, received immediate positive feedback.
    5. Had another session with Hub director, we aligned both side expectations, she asked about language skills and team management experience.
    6. Had onsite interview with Nestle HR. Mostly about team management. Then we aligned on salary expectations.
    7. 3 weeks later received the offer over the phone by HR partner. Recruiters on their side asked to fix it at least over email, it was done in few words about salary and bonus part, no details on JD, but it was told - according to announcement.
    8. An agency contacted to do the paper work on behalf of Nestle.
    9. After many requests to HR to estimate onborading time, I was finally advised start date. Whole process took around 6 months, from which paper work only 20 working days.

Interview Questions

• I was asked lots of professional question, but then I was asked to state formally how long I would commit to work for Nestle. Hiring manager was concerned I would leave when the most interesting part is done, while he wanted somebody to stay and stabilize Project industrialization and rollouts.   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview was with the hiring manager. More technical and asked more about what do you do in the current workplace.
    Second interview consisted of 2 mini rounds. First was a HR and the director of the company. Questions were mainly Behavioural, how would you manage your time and work with people.
    Second was with a technical leader and another team leader. They targetted more on quality reporting. What if your results are different from another site of analysis etc.

Costing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shah Alam (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Shah Alam (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Not went well, interviewer not professional asking nonsense questions and looking down at candidates. They not respect candidate and expect candidate bow to them. They assume everyone has same working style and they treat employee like a school kids you must reached before 8am if later than that HR will issue you warning letter but you cant go home on time everyday must stay atleast till 8pm. I feel abit insulted and regret because wasted my 1 hour in the meeting by talking nonsense. I prefer the chinese interviewer than malay coz they think they are too good. Hello u are just nestle ok?? Please!

Interview Questions

• What and how is your working style , eg like what time you come in and leave office. Asking where you are born and if you never go out from your cities they will tone it like you cant survive.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in June 2013.

Interview

fast and easy. Just questions about my job experience and about my knowledge. Be honest and try to demonstrate that you are capable. It was easy because I had the experience they where looking for.

Interview Questions

• questions about my experience   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2016.

Interview

You will go though few rounds. Firstly call with HR, then they will invite you to the offices and asks you to do some testing online before attending the interview.
    Interview is as assesment centre where you try to cooperate with others and speak in front of them. Then if you pass the round you will talk with your future manager one to one.

Interview Questions

• Why I chose to apply for finance with buyer experience.   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (London, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Apply in person
    On interview day, you write an exam and a one on one interview with a manager
    You get the result on same day
    Pretty easy interview, straightforward. The interview isn't more than 20 minutes, questions are really basic and typical

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process was an easy conversation. Went through the resume with some behavioural and finance specific questions. There was the typical strengths/weaknesses as well as why you wanted to work for Nestle. Overall the interview was not stressful, the HR representative made me feel comfortable. Also asked about technical abilities in Microsoft Office applications.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to describe something in finance to someone who had no financial background.   Answer Question