Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Super laid back, don't be too worried. I had a campus interview and it was in a 2 on 1 setting. It only lasted about 20 minutes. and they only asked me 3 behavioral questions. They left time for me to ask questions & gave me their business card at the end. Answer questions in CAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you worked with a group of difficult people/when your views conflicted.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when something didn't work the first time around.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you started a project without having to be promted.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

They had me run through my resume, and then they asked me all behavioral questions. The recruiters were very friendly and easy to talk to. But it has been about 2 weeks now, and I still have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

The process was easy, just need to be a safe driver, clean record is best to get hired quicker. Started off with a phone interview then an in person interview. Bosses are very nice and understanding if you have school/family matters to attend to.

Interview Questions

• Asked how well does one deal with difficult customers. Also situational such as problem solving abilities   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with three managers.
    The one on one was with each manager.
    They all asked basically the same questions.
    Very standard, average interview process in summary.
    Not very inspiring, it took a long time as well and a lot of waiting.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Plymouth, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was and arrogant man who thought he was superior to every one. 2 hours don't waste your time. The arrogance came before we even meet when he had and assistant call and set it up. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years.
      ok well what is the most difficult sale you ever closed?
      1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

This process seems a bit backwards. You complete a phone screen, the recruiter then sends you a follow up email saying how great it was to speak with you and provides some more in depth information about benefits, etc. (which to clarify, I did not specifically request), and then a day later you get rejected. What is the point of sending candidates the extra Benefits info if you aren't going to move them forward? Left me scratching my head and a bit upset because I thought it was a good indicator I'd be moving forward. It's almost like "Look at all these great things that you can't have!". A bit strange, haha.

I also feel like I did not at all have the chance to talk about why I'd be qualified for the role, or to discuss further my experiences and accolades. I left the process feeling like they didn't know anything about me and just rejected me on a whim for a position that is almost a carbon copy of what I do now (so I know it can't have been experience related). None of it made sense, but, what can you do! There must have been a reason they didn't think I was a fit, which is good for me too because I'd hate to get into a role that wouldn't work out in the long run, but the process was just a bit weird. Something maybe to look into! :-)

Interview Questions

• N/A - was all conversational and no specific questions about my actual experience.   Answer Question

External Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Marysville, OH).

Interview

They asked questions about your resume. A really quick interview. As long as you have prepared your story in your resume, you will be fine. They are really nice and patient. Prepared stories about what you have done in the resume.

Interview Questions

• why you choose to work in Nestle?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Laurel, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a skills test and 1 on 1 interview with the human resources rep. About a week later, I went back to the plant and Over the course of about 2 hours, I was given 3 separate group interviews with 2 people each time. Following the interviews I was given a tour of the facility and a chance to ask questions to current employees without any management around ( i liked that part ). that was about it

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I faced at work and how did I overcome it   Answer Question

Auditeur international Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

They are very slow. I received negative answer in around 5 months after my online application.
    My Sonru online interview was in two months after I applied. It was tough to answer questions not to a person, but to your computer ( you see the questions in your screen and then you have a limited time to reply).

Interview Questions

• Sonru interview, online. 2 months after my online application. Questions about yourself, your achievements and the understanding of the position; technical questions regarding accounting   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with their sourcing recruiter who was a third party agency sending candidates directly to HR. They weren't a recruiter, but someone who screens candidates and then sends them over to HR.