Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2017

Rural Carrier Associate USPS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (Jeffersonville, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very easy going. However when I thought I was applying for a full time job, I was only applying for a SUB job. I didn't know then but I know now that if it states (Non Career Opportunity) then you are pretty much applying to be someones relief. Which means the only days you get work is the days the full time drivers ask off. Example: Saturdays, days after and before holidays, days they take off for family vacations or emergencies. I was majorly let down because I had an outstanding score on my test and I really thought I had it in the bag. But noone can afford to work 2 days a week AT VERY MAXIMUM.

Interview Questions

• If a customer contacts you and are very clearly angry about something how would you react?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any driving experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any prior driving from the passenger side history?   1 Answer
    • Do you allow yourself to get worked up or upset easily?   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Quick phone screen with very nice lady then disorganized skype interview with awkward manager... made it to final round in California. VERY competitive once you get there, took about 1/4 of us who flew out.. but awesome accommodations and friendly workers. Program seems okay, lots of travel/locations involved

Finance Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Stamford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Communication with HR was very good, they called when they said, and set up an onsite interview for 1/2 a day. First interviewer didn't show till later so they replaced with another person,I met only 2 team member's of the 5 and HR,two of the key interviewer's did a "No show" they said they were in a meeting. HR told me they would re schedule to complete the interviews and a decision would not be made until then. I then got a call that they moved ahead with another candidate which I appreciated.They also have moved to a open seating plan recently. The people I met were very nice.

Interview Questions

• General conversation, and specific info. given on role. What were your challenges in your last role. Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

HSE Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY).

Interview

The hiring process is very well organised and is witnessed by many personnel according to the corporate policies of Nestle to ensure fair chances..as well as gender balance consideration...

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Nestle   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Really fun and easy interview. It was conversational. They asked behavioral questions in the first round and in the second round. Both lasted about 45 mins to an hour. Everyone was really friendly.

Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

1st hour need to prepare presentation on case study given. Question on the case study not allow to bring back home. Good experience for me as it relates on my routine with my current employer. After that then only interview session begin. Got 3rep from the company asking all sorts of questions regarding the job

Interview Questions

• Cost savings
      Project lead with current employer
      Achievements throughout working life   Answer Question

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Super laid back, don't be too worried. I had a campus interview and it was in a 2 on 1 setting. It only lasted about 20 minutes. and they only asked me 3 behavioral questions. They left time for me to ask questions & gave me their business card at the end. Answer questions in CAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you worked with a group of difficult people/when your views conflicted.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when something didn't work the first time around.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you started a project without having to be promted.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

They had me run through my resume, and then they asked me all behavioral questions. The recruiters were very friendly and easy to talk to. But it has been about 2 weeks now, and I still have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Operations Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé (San Luis Obispo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by upper HR that I met through a company tour. Interviewer was on time with the schedule we agreed on. There were some complications with graduation date (as I am a near graduating student) before the interview began. The vibe that I got was very corporate, it seemed like the interviewer wanted to quickly get the questions completed within a given time frame. That made me feel somewhat like "just another resume," which is true given no other background information. I didn't feel like the interviewer even had an interest in getting to know more about what I did or have me explain more when I asked. The interviewer told me to apply online through their website, but I chose not to from the feeling that I got from the interview.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

The process was easy, just need to be a safe driver, clean record is best to get hired quicker. Started off with a phone interview then an in person interview. Bosses are very nice and understanding if you have school/family matters to attend to.

Interview Questions

• Asked how well does one deal with difficult customers. Also situational such as problem solving abilities   Answer Question