Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

1st hour need to prepare presentation on case study given. Question on the case study not allow to bring back home. Good experience for me as it relates on my routine with my current employer. After that then only interview session begin. Got 3rep from the company asking all sorts of questions regarding the job

Interview Questions

• Cost savings
      Project lead with current employer
      Achievements throughout working life
      Answer Question

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Super laid back, don't be too worried. I had a campus interview and it was in a 2 on 1 setting. It only lasted about 20 minutes. and they only asked me 3 behavioral questions. They left time for me to ask questions & gave me their business card at the end. Answer questions in CAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you worked with a group of difficult people/when your views conflicted.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when something didn't work the first time around.   Answer Question
    • Tell us a time when you started a project without having to be promted.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

They had me run through my resume, and then they asked me all behavioral questions. The recruiters were very friendly and easy to talk to. But it has been about 2 weeks now, and I still have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were put in a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Operations Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé (San Luis Obispo, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by upper HR that I met through a company tour. Interviewer was on time with the schedule we agreed on. There were some complications with graduation date (as I am a near graduating student) before the interview began. The vibe that I got was very corporate, it seemed like the interviewer wanted to quickly get the questions completed within a given time frame. That made me feel somewhat like "just another resume," which is true given no other background information. I didn't feel like the interviewer even had an interest in getting to know more about what I did or have me explain more when I asked. The interviewer told me to apply online through their website, but I chose not to from the feeling that I got from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you took on a leadership position.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

The process was easy, just need to be a safe driver, clean record is best to get hired quicker. Started off with a phone interview then an in person interview. Bosses are very nice and understanding if you have school/family matters to attend to.

Interview Questions

• Asked how well does one deal with difficult customers. Also situational such as problem solving abilities   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with three managers.
    The one on one was with each manager.
    They all asked basically the same questions.
    Very standard, average interview process in summary.
    Not very inspiring, it took a long time as well and a lot of waiting.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Plymouth, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was and arrogant man who thought he was superior to every one. 2 hours don't waste your time. The arrogance came before we even meet when he had and assistant call and set it up. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years.
      ok well what is the most difficult sale you ever closed?
      1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

This process seems a bit backwards. You complete a phone screen, the recruiter then sends you a follow up email saying how great it was to speak with you and provides some more in depth information about benefits, etc. (which to clarify, I did not specifically request), and then a day later you get rejected. What is the point of sending candidates the extra Benefits info if you aren't going to move them forward? Left me scratching my head and a bit upset because I thought it was a good indicator I'd be moving forward. It's almost like "Look at all these great things that you can't have!". A bit strange, haha.

I also feel like I did not at all have the chance to talk about why I'd be qualified for the role, or to discuss further my experiences and accolades. I left the process feeling like they didn't know anything about me and just rejected me on a whim for a position that is almost a carbon copy of what I do now (so I know it can't have been experience related). None of it made sense, but, what can you do! There must have been a reason they didn't think I was a fit, which is good for me too because I'd hate to get into a role that wouldn't work out in the long run, but the process was just a bit weird. Something maybe to look into! :-)

Interview Questions

• N/A - was all conversational and no specific questions about my actual experience.   Answer Question

External Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Marysville, OH).

Interview

They asked questions about your resume. A really quick interview. As long as you have prepared your story in your resume, you will be fine. They are really nice and patient. Prepared stories about what you have done in the resume.

Interview Questions

• why you choose to work in Nestle?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Laurel, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a skills test and 1 on 1 interview with the human resources rep. About a week later, I went back to the plant and Over the course of about 2 hours, I was given 3 separate group interviews with 2 people each time. Following the interviews I was given a tour of the facility and a chance to ask questions to current employees without any management around ( i liked that part ). that was about it

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I faced at work and how did I overcome it   Answer Question