Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview with three managers.
    The one on one was with each manager.
    They all asked basically the same questions.
    Very standard, average interview process in summary.
    Not very inspiring, it took a long time as well and a lot of waiting.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Plymouth, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was and arrogant man who thought he was superior to every one. 2 hours don't waste your time. The arrogance came before we even meet when he had and assistant call and set it up. What a joke.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years.
      ok well what is the most difficult sale you ever closed?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

This process seems a bit backwards. You complete a phone screen, the recruiter then sends you a follow up email saying how great it was to speak with you and provides some more in depth information about benefits, etc. (which to clarify, I did not specifically request), and then a day later you get rejected. What is the point of sending candidates the extra Benefits info if you aren't going to move them forward? Left me scratching my head and a bit upset because I thought it was a good indicator I'd be moving forward. It's almost like "Look at all these great things that you can't have!". A bit strange, haha.

I also feel like I did not at all have the chance to talk about why I'd be qualified for the role, or to discuss further my experiences and accolades. I left the process feeling like they didn't know anything about me and just rejected me on a whim for a position that is almost a carbon copy of what I do now (so I know it can't have been experience related). None of it made sense, but, what can you do! There must have been a reason they didn't think I was a fit, which is good for me too because I'd hate to get into a role that wouldn't work out in the long run, but the process was just a bit weird. Something maybe to look into! :-)

Interview Questions

• N/A - was all conversational and no specific questions about my actual experience.   Answer Question

External Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Marysville, OH).

Interview

They asked questions about your resume. A really quick interview. As long as you have prepared your story in your resume, you will be fine. They are really nice and patient. Prepared stories about what you have done in the resume.

Interview Questions

• why you choose to work in Nestle?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Laurel, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a skills test and 1 on 1 interview with the human resources rep. About a week later, I went back to the plant and Over the course of about 2 hours, I was given 3 separate group interviews with 2 people each time. Following the interviews I was given a tour of the facility and a chance to ask questions to current employees without any management around ( i liked that part ). that was about it

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I faced at work and how did I overcome it   Answer Question

Auditeur international Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

They are very slow. I received negative answer in around 5 months after my online application.
    My Sonru online interview was in two months after I applied. It was tough to answer questions not to a person, but to your computer ( you see the questions in your screen and then you have a limited time to reply).

Interview Questions

• Sonru interview, online. 2 months after my online application. Questions about yourself, your achievements and the understanding of the position; technical questions regarding accounting   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with their sourcing recruiter who was a third party agency sending candidates directly to HR. They weren't a recruiter, but someone who screens candidates and then sends them over to HR.

Multi Media Community Specialist Interview

Interview

Long! Applied for this position and a similar position in February. Received feedback at the end of April. With my bachelors, masters degree, media experience in the military, and work experience I still was not a good enough candidate. Never apply here. If you know the hiring manager go ahead other than that do not waste your time filling out an app for a corporate position within Nestle or any of its subsidiaries.

Gerber Hospital Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Applied online and HR rep called me for initial interview within 2 days from applying. She basically told me about the job and asked me why I had applied. Then, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Basic questions about why I had applied and what the job entailed. Then, face to face interview with the hiring manager and her manager. They asked some STAR questions but barely touched my experience or resume. Manager asked some of the same questions she asked on phone interview. Interview was quick and I asked her more questions than she asked me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had access issues and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Orem, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through a hiring agency, they were very helpful, helped me get on the job very quickly. They told me exactly what to do, when to do it, and what to expect. I was very pleased with Spherion! They asked a few basic questions, had me watch a safety video, fill out some paperwork, it was very very direct and to the point. I highly recommend going through Spherion if you're looking for a job in a hurry.