Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, one in person. They seemed very serious at first, but
    In the end they hired some internal people, it was a complete waste of time.
    Do not waste your time to apply in this company if your don't have strong relations there or if you don't already work there and looking for a better position.

Interview Questions

• only strange behavioral questions   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked multiple behavioral questions. Consisted of multiple STARS interview process questions such as reactions to certain situations, work history, experience, and why you want to work for Nestle. Was a three on one interview which was not intimidating by any means. The questions were very easy considering the caliber of the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to respond when things didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in February 2016.

Interview

met interviewers at campus career fair through on-campus recruiting
    3 interviews: 2 in the area, 3rd in Glendale CA
    waiting to hear back about second round
    basic behavioral questions and about your resume experiences

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What makes you stand out from the other candidates at your university? In this position you will be going from your apartment to a retail store, possible filling shelves if they're empty. This is not an office job can you tell us your thoughts about that/if and why you're prepared for that?   Answer Question

Finance and Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview questions and resume run through. Very nice interviewer. Overall, it was a very friendly process and helpful. Be prepared to answer questions about your interest in Nestle.

Human Resource Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Modesto, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter emailed me a little over a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview is about 25 min long. She asks why work for Nestle. Then she goes over resume to ask more on detail what you did. Really friendly and pretty easy. Said they will contact within 2 weeks for next step in process if selected.

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy, started with a recruiter who contacted me. Then I had a conversation with the RSM, then a face to face, then about a week later I was hired for full time.

Interview Questions

• What was your toughest sale, and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was offered several dollars less over the phone at the interview, verses what dollar amount was posted on Nestlé’s web site when I applied for position. I was very disappointed because I was interested in the position, but at the amount stated on the job posting. The amount posted was low but alright to start out.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to accept X amount dollars per hour?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2015.

Interview

There is an online application portal where they ask you for your motivational questions, followed by a SJT and online numerical tests, they were straight forward and are definitely doable with practise. Following that, they would invite you to do the video interview where they ask you typical competency questions as well as a question about the current economical situation.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (Newark, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I got to the second round of interviews, first round was a pretty standard phone interview, they asked me to describe everything on my resume and it was a lot of information about the position itself but it was an HR woman who didn't know that much.
    SEcond round was someone who went from this position to full time, he was really friendly, made the company sound great, it was conversational. They asked situation type questions like describe an achievement you're proud of or a challenge you've overcome.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The phone screen and on site interviews were fine other than some odd questions. There was also a psychological third party evaluation that focused on all things negative about a person. Also during the process, there was zero feedback to the recruiter or candidate about what was happening. They seem very disorganized in their process and not sure what they are looking for.