Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

External Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Marysville, OH).

Interview

They asked questions about your resume. A really quick interview. As long as you have prepared your story in your resume, you will be fine. They are really nice and patient. Prepared stories about what you have done in the resume.

Interview Questions

• why you choose to work in Nestle?   1 Answer

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Laurel, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a skills test and 1 on 1 interview with the human resources rep. About a week later, I went back to the plant and Over the course of about 2 hours, I was given 3 separate group interviews with 2 people each time. Following the interviews I was given a tour of the facility and a chance to ask questions to current employees without any management around ( i liked that part ). that was about it

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I faced at work and how did I overcome it   Answer Question

Auditeur international Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

They are very slow. I received negative answer in around 5 months after my online application.
    My Sonru online interview was in two months after I applied. It was tough to answer questions not to a person, but to your computer ( you see the questions in your screen and then you have a limited time to reply).

Interview Questions

• Sonru interview, online. 2 months after my online application. Questions about yourself, your achievements and the understanding of the position; technical questions regarding accounting   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I spoke with their sourcing recruiter who was a third party agency sending candidates directly to HR. They weren't a recruiter, but someone who screens candidates and then sends them over to HR.

Multi Media Community Specialist Interview

Interview

Long! Applied for this position and a similar position in February. Received feedback at the end of April. With my bachelors, masters degree, media experience in the military, and work experience I still was not a good enough candidate. Never apply here. If you know the hiring manager go ahead other than that do not waste your time filling out an app for a corporate position within Nestle or any of its subsidiaries.

Gerber Hospital Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Applied online and HR rep called me for initial interview within 2 days from applying. She basically told me about the job and asked me why I had applied. Then, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Basic questions about why I had applied and what the job entailed. Then, face to face interview with the hiring manager and her manager. They asked some STAR questions but barely touched my experience or resume. Manager asked some of the same questions she asked on phone interview. Interview was quick and I asked her more questions than she asked me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had access issues and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Orem, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Went through a hiring agency, they were very helpful, helped me get on the job very quickly. They told me exactly what to do, when to do it, and what to expect. I was very pleased with Spherion! They asked a few basic questions, had me watch a safety video, fill out some paperwork, it was very very direct and to the point. I highly recommend going through Spherion if you're looking for a job in a hurry.

Inventory Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews, one in person. They seemed very serious at first, but
    In the end they hired some internal people, it was a complete waste of time.
    Do not waste your time to apply in this company if your don't have strong relations there or if you don't already work there and looking for a better position.

Interview Questions

• only strange behavioral questions   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked multiple behavioral questions. Consisted of multiple STARS interview process questions such as reactions to certain situations, work history, experience, and why you want to work for Nestle. Was a three on one interview which was not intimidating by any means. The questions were very easy considering the caliber of the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to respond when things didn't go as planned.   Answer Question

Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in February 2016.

Interview

met interviewers at campus career fair through on-campus recruiting
    3 interviews: 2 in the area, 3rd in Glendale CA
    waiting to hear back about second round
    basic behavioral questions and about your resume experiences

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What makes you stand out from the other candidates at your university? In this position you will be going from your apartment to a retail store, possible filling shelves if they're empty. This is not an office job can you tell us your thoughts about that/if and why you're prepared for that?   Answer Question