Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy, started with a recruiter who contacted me. Then I had a conversation with the RSM, then a face to face, then about a week later I was hired for full time.

Interview Questions

• What was your toughest sale, and what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

I was offered several dollars less over the phone at the interview, verses what dollar amount was posted on Nestlé’s web site when I applied for position. I was very disappointed because I was interested in the position, but at the amount stated on the job posting. The amount posted was low but alright to start out.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to accept X amount dollars per hour?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé in October 2015.

Interview

There is an online application portal where they ask you for your motivational questions, followed by a SJT and online numerical tests, they were straight forward and are definitely doable with practise. Following that, they would invite you to do the video interview where they ask you typical competency questions as well as a question about the current economical situation.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé (Newark, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I got to the second round of interviews, first round was a pretty standard phone interview, they asked me to describe everything on my resume and it was a lot of information about the position itself but it was an HR woman who didn't know that much.
    SEcond round was someone who went from this position to full time, he was really friendly, made the company sound great, it was conversational. They asked situation type questions like describe an achievement you're proud of or a challenge you've overcome.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The phone screen and on site interviews were fine other than some odd questions. There was also a psychological third party evaluation that focused on all things negative about a person. Also during the process, there was zero feedback to the recruiter or candidate about what was happening. They seem very disorganized in their process and not sure what they are looking for.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, sat with 2 hiring managers. One woman who was a recruiter and the Man had been with the company for 20+ years. Interview was pretty standard, your normal interview questions. The man really pushed to get more out of my answers, why, how did you do things, why were you the best, he was not very pleasant

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruiting. Process involved an interview at my school, then a second round interview in Chicago. I turned down the second round interview as they were not flexible about dates for flying out to Chicago and I had exams that I could not miss during the dates they gave me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Deployment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Multiple interviews, some with teams of interviewers. Total of 4 interviews for me. Most were scheduled for the same day, with a short break in between. Interviewed by HR, deployment manager, current deployment analyst and a couple people in Supply Planning. The format of the interviews was pretty much the same across each interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were situational/behavioral based questions. (Tell me about a time when...")   Answer Question

R and D Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Started meeting them at an information session, next day career fair, got phone call about interviewing the next day. The interview was like a chat. Informal
    Nice people
    i enjoyed the interview and I was relaxed basic on the format of the interview
    Good interview

other job offer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process is pretty basic for a sales rep. They'll just put you in a bunch of different scenarios to see how you react. I think I had 3 different interviews with 3 different managers. They all asked different questions. All questions are really just to see what kind of character you have and if you're able to handle the pressure of being out there on your own.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company??   3 Answers