Nestlé Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an interview through campus recruiting. Process involved an interview at my school, then a second round interview in Chicago. I turned down the second round interview as they were not flexible about dates for flying out to Chicago and I had exams that I could not miss during the dates they gave me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Deployment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Multiple interviews, some with teams of interviewers. Total of 4 interviews for me. Most were scheduled for the same day, with a short break in between. Interviewed by HR, deployment manager, current deployment analyst and a couple people in Supply Planning. The format of the interviews was pretty much the same across each interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions were situational/behavioral based questions. (Tell me about a time when...")   Answer Question

R and D Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Started meeting them at an information session, next day career fair, got phone call about interviewing the next day. The interview was like a chat. Informal
    Nice people
    i enjoyed the interview and I was relaxed basic on the format of the interview
    Good interview

other job offer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process is pretty basic for a sales rep. They'll just put you in a bunch of different scenarios to see how you react. I think I had 3 different interviews with 3 different managers. They all asked different questions. All questions are really just to see what kind of character you have and if you're able to handle the pressure of being out there on your own.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company??   3 Answers

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaffney, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Gaffney, SC).

Interview

Interview process was pretty pleasant. I was a out-of-state candidate. They place me in a hotel night before the interview, paid for me meal and gas mileage.

Interview with six personnels; HR Manager and generalist, facility manager, lean manger, production manager and a current supervisor.

Interview went well, alot of behavioral situation questions. Toured around the facility, it was interesting. Interviewed on Friday, recieved and offer that upcoming Wednesday! Will start employment July 20th, wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you failed on a project?   1 Answer
    • how did you handle that difficult manager or employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered me a decent starting pay, so I didn't have to negotiate.
    Know your worth and make sure you start (pay) where you will be comfortable.

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Submitted online application, which included salary requirements. Was contacted two days later for phone screening. Basic questions about previous experience. Recruiter said no salary information is available. I was concerned, as I did not want to drive an hour to an interview without having an idea of salary range. She stated "there is probably room for negotiation". Upon meeting hiring manager, I was advised position pays $12.25 and hour. Interview lasted 3 minutes..............

Category Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (San Juan, PR) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR to get to know you and about Nestle's values and brands, SMART based interview with management. Then prepared analysis which was presented to the team. Overall the process was simple.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was not bad. A lot of questions pertaining to the work you would be doing and your previous background. Diversity of interviewers was good. Compensation for the interview being out of town would have been better.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of dealing with a difficult employee   Answer Question

Factory Quality Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Solon, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

First was a email to state they are interested. Next i received a call asking general recruiter questions. I received another email asking about interview times. The interview i thought went great. Have yet to receive a call two weeks later. I am hopeful that since it is a big company things move slowly. I will be calling them to close off this process within the next week if I do not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior based questions. Ex: tell us a time you changed a groups opinion.   Answer Question

Sales Utility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

During the interview process it was two men there, one explaining the job and asking if you could describe the position and the other gentleman was basically asking situational questions...some of which were the same from the phone interview. It was a brief overall process and they asked me if I had any questions for them. Afterwards I received a call 2 days later saying I was the candidate they chose. Laid back atmosphere but make sure you research the company and the position your trying to apply for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The hourly wage was already set