Nestlé Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Management Trainee Interview Questions

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Pilani (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applies through college placement unit
Process was for 1 day, EEE and Mech were eligible with CG cutoff 7 and 80% in 10th and 12th.
1 Resume shortlist
2 GD: Is Swach Bharat really a sucess ?
3 Technical + HR: Questions related to Heat transfer, Power plant engineering, Refrigeration and Air conditioning for mech people.
High CG is a plus point, they normally take people above 9.0 CGPA.
2 candidates were hired

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Heat transfer, Power plant engineering, Refrigeration and Air conditioning   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

The interview process was divided into telephone interview, video submission and a final assessment center day. The activities ranged from problem solving exercises, group activities, case study presentations and a final interview with the panel. The HR department was very cooperative throughout the process. The interview was conducted in the head office.

Interview Questions

• They were relevant to the stream applied for. For instance if supply chain then why supply chain? how are you a good fit for it? what issues do you see in nestles supply chain and how to fix them? how are you in team settings? how do you handle conflicts?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

1. CV Screening on this stage you will fill the blank CV and send it to nestle website/email. Only best candidate will shortlisted
    2. Tree minutes pitch interview. It is all about your self.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a 5 step recruitment process that was done in order to join the program.

The first was the online application where you have to fill up a form and some essays.
    The second one was the 5 minute interview. This is done just to test your english fluency.
    Next is the HR interview, followed by the Line Manager interview and finally the Board Interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2015.

Interview

The test is started with a long application form, then Nestle will make an invitation to every applicants who passed the administration test.
    The first test is 3 Minutes Presentation (Interview). The Interviewer will ask you a random question, and then you have to explain the answer in 3 minutes. The test only wanted to assess your english fluency, so I don't think they consider the content of your answer. Just answer with confidence but don't forget the usual interview manner, then you will pass through the next step.

Interview Questions

• What was the most beatutiful experience you have ever experienced? or What is your biggest failure ever? or What is your greatest achievement? or Why do you choose this division? What do you know about it? etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in April 2014.

Interview

1. CV scan
    2. Test + Essay
    3. Presentation + short Interview with HR
    4. Summer camp
    5. Final assessment
    I'm preparing for summer camp so can't tell you how it's like. Interview and presentation are not so difficult. Prepare well and things are fine

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Ask me my suitability with marketing, FMCG industry, creativity   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Easy and Straight forward
    1 g.d and 3 rounds of interview

Negotiation

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2011.

Interview

They called us in for interviews, prioritizing us in terms of GPAs and location. There was a panel of 3 who interviewed most candidates however some people were interviewed on the 1:1 basis.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2008.

Interview

Good, a little bit tired since all the interview is done by 1 day..
    the second day is for presentation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

can not negotiate anything since the salary is fixed