Nestlé Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Manager Interview Questions

3.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Danville, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a on site interview.

The on site interview is done in at least three sections which included HR, someone from production, and then the plant manager.

Each interview section last about one hour. A tour is given if you make it to the on site interview.

During the interview they look for examples of strong leadership and people skills, technical skill is not the biggest concern.

Interview Questions

• Most are behavior based question focused on people issues or problem solving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They first ask your range and then once they decide they want you a offer is made. Rarely will they go up and never more than 2-3K.

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé (Oakland, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me, and then presented me to the company. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next phase was a series of interviews - and there were people who were not geographically nearby, so they were via phone. I went to the offices and spend about 4 hours interviewing 1:1 with 4 different people. A fifth person took me out to lunch, and while it was still and interview, it was casual. All that said, that was in Dreyer's world -- Nestle now handles all of the hiring and I have no idea how that works.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got an extra week of vacation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Geneva (Switzerland)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Applied online and after a week I got a phone call to the next round.
    2. Online interview: 5 questions, you have 1min to prepare the answer and 2 min to answer to the web camera. I advice you to practice a lot (for example at big interview.com) because at least I got nervous by watching the timer with the remaining seconds to speak.
    3. After a week they called me to invite me to the next round and sent me links for test I had to take before the face to face interviews.
    4. Two tests (predictive index): one logical and mathematical, you had 12 min to answer as many of he 50 questions. The other you had to first choose of about 60 words (adjectives) that others would use to describe you and then which words you would use to describe yourself (the words were the same just in another order)
    5. Face to Face Interviews: four one on one interviews (each 45min), 3 with line managers and 1 with someone from HR. All behavioral questions and motivations for the position and company. The HR person then gave me the results to the tests I had taken. The one with the words was translated to a description of the person (mine was pretty accurate, I felt that they really described me)
    6. After two weeks got a call with an invitation to make it to the next round.
    6. Face to Face Interviews: again with someone from HR and then with the Director (each 45min)

The overall experience was very positive, everybody was really nice, easy going, welcoming and you could really feel how passionate they were about their job.

Interview Questions

• Walk me trough your CV. What was the most difficult challenge you have overcome? How do you cope with stressful situations? Why do you want to work for this company? What would your ideal job be like? How would your teammates describe you? What is your biggest success? What are you're weaknesses? How do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé in January 2011.

Interview

Group/Panel interview with Behavior style questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to hold someone accountable   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé in June 2008.

Interview

it was nice experience and great people