Nestlé Purina Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nestlé Purina

3.5

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

No matter how prepared I thought I was for the interview I was still blind sided by some of their behavioral questions. However, both the hiring managers were super nice and friendly. They really made me feel comfortable even though they didn't ask questions to find out more about myself and the type of person I was.

Interview Questions

• I wished I could remember the questions, but it was so long ago that I can't remember and I was too nervous.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Raynham, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

I thought I did very well. At first you listen to another customer service rep for about an hour to hear all the different types of calls. Then you speak to a manager and answer many different questions to where you then speak to another manager and answr the same type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a call you needed the manager for and what was the reason   1 Answer
    • What was the computer system that was used   1 Answer