Nestlé Purina Order Revenue Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Purina Order Revenue Management Associate Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied and it took 5-6 weeks to get an email to set up a phone interview. After the initial phone screen, I got a call the next day to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was the following week. I interviewed with three separate people, 1 hour each. I was asked 4 separate behavioral questions teach person. The questions were similar in tone, but I was asked to give different examples for each question, regardless of the similarity of the question. Each person that I interviewed with was extremely nice and did their best to make me feel as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a person in a team setting that didn't like you. How Did you handle that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

The process is lengthy, but that showed me that they wanted to find the best candidates because turnover is a "team" environment's worst nightmare. I had a phone interview with some behavioral questioning. The HR person is looking for specific types of responses to questioning. Lots of companies have moved to this model - and it can definitely be intimidating.

After the phone interview is complete, they contacted me the next day and indicated they would want me for an in-person interview. I gladly accepted and they made me aware it would be three hours long with three different people.

Each of the 3 people have 5-7 behavioral response interview questions. Everyone was incredibly nice, and made me feel very comfortable. The environment is not tense - you know some places you can walk into and the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife. People were popping their head out of cubes and waving and introducing themselves. It was a really nice change from the norm. I liked that.

The people I interviewed with were incredibly positive and didn't act pushy when I was trying to think of a solid and informed answer to provide from my job history. Sometimes it does take a moment to recall on some memories that placed an impression enough upon you to recall the exact situation. The last two people took me down the elevator and walked me back to the front desk.

The recruiter is lovely, she has been easily accessible to talk to during my bench time after my accepted offer - provided great advice and wisdom - and updated me as to the movement of the benching process.

Tips: Before you go, think of several situations in your career that were either large projects, or difficult to navigate - think about how you navigated them and what you did to overcome those obstacles. Be honest. They do not want canned answers and I think they can spot them a mile away at this juncture.

Never use "We" or "They" without clarifying who "we" or "they" are, each time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to navigate working with a difficult, or different, personality? How did you succeed or fail at this relationship? (Not verbatim, but close.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was to me a typical interview. The following face to face was more of a time to showcase your talent and experience. Just be yourself. They are there for you to sing your praises. The in person was a 3 hour long meeting with 3 separate people. They were all very nice and genuinely interested in what I had to say. They asked great questions to clarify and they tell you what they wrote down to share with the team later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were given criticism of your actions and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Order Revenue Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the very next day received an email requesting a phone screening. I was given a range of dates a month in advance to schedule my phone interview. 3 weeks went by and I never heard back from the recruiter confirming when the interview would be. Luckily I emailed again and found out my interview was scheduled for the very next afternoon. The recruiter asked me to go over every job listed on my resume and an in depth job description, asked why I wanted to work at Purina and then followed up with two behavioral questions. My main frustration with the interview was that they basically asked me the same question twice in slightly different ways. So in my case when you don't really have a great example for the question to begin with, it's really difficult to come up with a second example. I was disappointed that they didn't ask a wider range of questions to really understand my experience and what I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative idea to solve a solution or a problem.
      Tell me about a time you implemented a new idea.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The in person interview is three hours long, you meet with 3 different people and go over 3 behavioral questions with each one. I was allowed to bring in examples in a notebook to source since it is such an intense situation. Overall they are making sure you have the behaviors they are looking for in a succesful employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for the department I chose

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

They start with a phone interview. They ask you two behavioral questions based on what you did when a certain situation occurred. Then you have an interview in person with 3 different people all 1 hour each. They ask some of the same questions so you have to have multiple answers

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience when you had a lot of work to be done and very short period of time to do it. Details on what you did and the outcome of the work load.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a talent sourcer to apply for this position because I had a background in banking and retail and she thought I would be a great fit. I applied immediately and was contacted by a recruiter 4 days later to set up a phone screen (behavioral questions). I had the phone screen the next week which was scheduled for 1 hour, but only ended up being about 30 mins. I was 1st asked to go through each position on my resume and explained what I did and why I left. Then I was asked only 2 behavioral questions. When it was my time to ask questions I asked about 10-15 minute worth of questions (so about half of the interview). The entire time I felt as if the interviewer was rushing, cutting me off and not interested. One of the questions I asked was 'Do you have any concerns about me or about my qualifications that may prevent you from selecting me for the job?' The interviewer said no and that if it was only up to her she would choose me. I sent a thank you email a couple of hours later. After 7 days of hearing nothing I called and left the interviewer a message about a process update and expressing my continued interest in the position. The next day I received an email saying I was not chosen to continue in the process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to make a difficult decision and had multiple options to choose from? What was the decision and the choices and how & why did you choose and what were the results from your choice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of the recruiter stating how the phone interview process would go. We would discuss my resume, then she would ask 2 behavioral based questions, followed by any questions that I might have for her. During the interview the recruiter was eating away at food while typing. She also seemed very disinterested and at times moody. She was pleasant at first, and then her mood changed quickly almost like a hormonal pregnant women. She stated at the end of the interview in a very monotone voice that someone would get back to me in the next 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you had to make a decision without your boss' approval first. Then in detail describe what you did and the outcome of your decision.   Answer Question
    • Please describe a business decision that you had to make. Please go over the detailed research in this decision, and why you choice what you did.   Answer Question