Nestlé Purina U.S. Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Nestlé Purina U.S. Community Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

1 Interview Review

4.0

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S..

Interview

I was recruited through LinkedIn by a Purina talent sourcer based on my credentials. I had a phone conversation with the talent sourcer about the position, which was more of an informational call than an interview. He told me to expect an email from HR to set up a formal phone interview and to check Glassdoor.com for sample behavior-based questions.

I had the phone interview with an HR person about two weeks later. I was asked to talk about each one of my previous jobs and why I left, and then to answer two behavior-based questions using real-life examples from my work history. Even though I expected this and tried to prepare as much as possible, there is no preparation for this type of interview. They're looking for a 3-4 sentence answer: state the situation, talk about your role in it, say what action you took, and report the result. There's no room for any other details, and I guess I talk too much. I didn't make it to the in-person interview with actual hiring manager.

Purina is a great company, and I would love to work there, but I feel like the interview style is subjective and doesn't assess a candidate's true abilities. It's disappointing because they invited me to apply based on my skills and credentials. Those evidently don't matter in the big picture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to collaborate with a difficult coworker.   1 Answer

Nestlé Purina U.S. Response

Jan 28, 2016 – Human Resources Team

Hi, my name is Mel and I oversee the recruiting function for Nestlé Purina. I am sorry to hear about your frustration with the phone Interview process. What we have learned over time is that the... More