Nestlé Purina U.S. Employment Branding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Purina U.S. Employment Branding Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Employment Branding Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview within 8 minutes of submitting my application. My phone interview was set up for early the next week. The talent sourcing recruiter was very polite and explained the process. She was also helpful in preparing me for what to expect. I was informed that if I passed the phone interview, I would move on to the next stage, which would be a 3 hour interview on site. I was notified that the hiring manager wanted me to come in for an interview on-site within a couple of days.

The on-site interview lasted for 3 hours, and I met with four different individuals. Everyone was friendly, relaxed, and did a fantastic job of making me feel comfortable. They asked me 12 questions total, with follow up questions. I had felt that the first 2 hours went well, but I was pretty sure during the 3rd hour that I would not be offered the position. I was notified at 8 a.m. the next morning via email that I did not get the position.

Overall, the staff did a great job of making a 3 hour intensive interview feel relaxed. They are very speedy with their responses, and it is nice that they let you know either way, so that you can continue on your job search. I did ask for feedback, but the recruiter told me that she was not allowed to give it. I do wish that policy was different, especially in regards to interns. It could be very valuable for students who are recently graduated or about to graduate and will likely be participating in a lot of interviews. It isn't easy feedback to obtain, but it is so important for individual growth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were innovative and it led to a policy change.

This was a difficult question, because I had a list of almost 30 examples of when I did something innovative; however, only a couple of those led to a change in policy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Purina U.S.

Employment Branding Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the internship position on a weekday morning and received an e-mail from a recruiter later on that evening to set up a phone interview. She was very nice and informed me about the details of the interview - 20-30 mins, going over my resume, and focusing on behavior based questions.

I had a phone interview scheduled two weeks from the initial e-mail. I prepared as much as possible by researching information on behavior based interviews and of course about the organization. She called right on time and we began the process - she was very nice and explained again the process. I was very happy I was able to ask questions at the end of my interview which she answered kindly. Everything went as expected in regards to asking me about my resume and experience and what my responsibilities were with each position.

While I did not move on to be interviewed in person I was happy to have had the experience. I wish I would have know the start date for the internship because if I knew beforehand that they needed someone ASAP I would not have applied at the time I did. Overall positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to solve a problem in an innovative way.   Answer Question