Nestlé Purina U.S. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 589 of over 589 interviews

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Positive65%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Phone screen and short interview followed by more formal interview process. HR talent representatives provide a lot of support and talk you through what to expect and how to prepare for in-person (now virtual) interviews. More formal part was three rounds, each with two senior brand managers or directors. Important to remember they want you to succeed! It's a chance to demonstrate what you know and what you've done but also who you are.

Interview Questions
  • Classic STAR-style interview questions that range from technical to relationship skills. Questions like "Tell us about a successful project you worked on," "Talk us through an ethical dilemma you face," "Tell us about a time you solved an interpersonal conflict."
    Answer Question
9 people found this interview helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

The interview was conversation consisting of review of resume. It then continued into questions regarding personal experience. There were 4-5 questions. They were open ended and did not require specific content or job related knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to get disagreeable workers to come together on a project.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

The first interview was with a recruiter to ask basic behavioral questions and to understand what the role was like. The following interview was with the hiring team to talk more specifically about the program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Phone interview screening with HR was the first step reviewing resume and answer a couple questions; if selected, then a Face to Face was setup with 3 different interviewers on campus

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you went out of your way to learn a skillset that improved a business process.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Super easy phone screening (1st step). Basic resume overview, then two behavioral based questions. After that we just chatted about the role and expectations, as well as potential locations. They certainly do prepare you for the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Jefferson, WI) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and simple, required examples of past work experiences. Be sure to go into plenty of detail when describing past experiences. The person conducting the interview does a good job directing the conversation to get the information needed.

Interview Questions
  • In your previous work experiences, what was one instance in which you helped resolve and issue at work.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Initially received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pleasant, and I did not feel rushed. The interviewer was very attentive and open to answer any questions. The next step after a successful phone interview was to schedule a virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Think of a time when I worked on a group project and the outcome?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartwell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Hartwell, GA) in Jun 2021

Interview

The first interview went very well cause I made it to the second one tomorrow. It was very thorough and the main key is safety, everyone is responsible. I’m very excited!

Interview Questions
  • Who is responsible for safety?
  • Describe a time you had with another coworker and how did I handle it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agawam, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Agawam, MA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Just finished the first interview and it was a relaxed atmosphere. I was interviewed by Fabian and he made me feel at ease. Fabian talked about a position and a culture that was very inviting.

Interview Questions
  • Went over my resume. First interview
  • sales background and work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter by email, I thought initial conversation went well, I was told I'd receive an email with further information later that day and to reach out with any questions. I never received said email, I reached out by phone and email with no response. I understand if someone changes their mind and decided that I am not a good fit, but just ghosting a candidate, doesn't sound like a employer with good values.

Interview Questions
  • experience with specific software, how many employees did I manage and size of business (revenue)

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

It was a good interview process I think it went great if you ask me but I didn't get the job offer. They just want to know about yourself and what you can bring to the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 589 Interviews