Nestlé Purina U.S. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 597 of over 597 interviews

Interviews at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Positive64%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Phone screen and short interview followed by more formal interview process. HR talent representatives provide a lot of support and talk you through what to expect and how to prepare for in-person (now virtual) interviews. More formal part was three rounds, each with two senior brand managers or directors. Important to remember they want you to succeed! It's a chance to demonstrate what you know and what you've done but also who you are.

Interview Questions
  • Classic STAR-style interview questions that range from technical to relationship skills. Questions like "Tell us about a successful project you worked on," "Talk us through an ethical dilemma you face," "Tell us about a time you solved an interpersonal conflict."
    Answer Question
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Denver, CO)

Interview

Too long. Three hours and everyone REPEATS the same question. Turned it down. Need people who have been in HR for more than five years fo interview. Might be worthwhile.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you did this and that, what happened? The same questions repeated in the same manner by three different people.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Lengthy and in-depth process while still being mindful of current employment and schedules. The recruiters are fantastic and transparent about the process. The in-person interview is long but the people you meet along the way are very kind and mindful of your time. The navigating the campus was easy. A guide took me where I needed to go which was really nice.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior based questions. “Tell me about a time when”

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

You have to go through a phone interview. If you pass that, you will find out within a few days. Then you will meet in three one-hour interviews where you get an average of 4 to 5 questions each time. These questions will ask you to think about experiences you've had and how you've handled them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to get someone else to change a direction that they had already decided upon.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

They called to schedule phone interview. I only had a phone interview and it was pretty average and quick. They really wanted to know answers to questions to send to the hiring managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Easy interview if prepared. I used questions from reviews in glass door. It was a STAR-style interview. I interviewed with three people who took turns asking questions. The interview lasted 3 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you caught a mistake before it became a mistake and what came after.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

The interview was conversation consisting of review of resume. It then continued into questions regarding personal experience. There were 4-5 questions. They were open ended and did not require specific content or job related knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to get disagreeable workers to come together on a project.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Phone interview screening with HR was the first step reviewing resume and answer a couple questions; if selected, then a Face to Face was setup with 3 different interviewers on campus

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you went out of your way to learn a skillset that improved a business process.

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

The first interview was with a recruiter to ask basic behavioral questions and to understand what the role was like. The following interview was with the hiring team to talk more specifically about the program.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nestlé Purina U.S.

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S.

Interview

Super easy phone screening (1st step). Basic resume overview, then two behavioral based questions. After that we just chatted about the role and expectations, as well as potential locations. They certainly do prepare you for the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nestlé Purina U.S. (Jefferson, WI) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and simple, required examples of past work experiences. Be sure to go into plenty of detail when describing past experiences. The person conducting the interview does a good job directing the conversation to get the information needed.

Interview Questions
  • In your previous work experiences, what was one instance in which you helped resolve and issue at work.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 597 Interviews