Nestlé Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

the interview process is pretty basic for a sales rep. They'll just put you in a bunch of different scenarios to see how you react. I think I had 3 different interviews with 3 different managers. They all asked different questions. All questions are really just to see what kind of character you have and if you're able to handle the pressure of being out there on your own.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company??   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted at career fair to apply. Attended information session and set up in person interview on campus.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you want us to remember you by when comparing you to other candidates.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2010.

Interview

Over the phone interviews at first with just one person. Then other over the phone interview with a different person. Then over the phone interview with a group of three or more people asking questions. Then the top three got an interview for a one and one interview. Top candidate was then hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something negative about you and give me examples of this.   Answer Question
    • Give me a situation that you turned something around.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

It was nice, they called me and we had a nice conversation about the job and responsibilities. I don't think we were going to have a great interview but it went better than i expected. I wasn't hired.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Completed a phone interview and traveled to St. Louis for a formal interview. Was interviewed by three individuals (sales and HR) for an hour with a ten minute break between interviews. Company provided lunch after interviews and offered job within three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake/ experienced failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Pay is very competitive but individuals who are required to relocate should be offered housing assistance in excess of the signing bonus.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nestlé.

Interview

Was called in to write a test based on situational questions. Was several pages long and took a while to complete, went into detail with several questions asking similar questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer is upset with the service being provided?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé in March 2015.

Interview

Coming out of college, I met with a representative at our college and their rep expressed interest. I had a solid resume of experience in different fields at that time. Interviewed a week or so later with a different person who seemed to have a completely different agenda from the one I initially spoke with.

Interview Questions

• generic questioning for a corporation and not about personal asperations   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lille (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé (Lille (France)) in May 2011.

Interview

Just one 30 min interview then got hired 2 weeks later. the person was pretty nice and sincere about what she said in the interview. She wasn't that good when it came to management and allowing me to go in holidays

Interview Questions

• What would you answer to someone saying "it's too expensive"   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé in May 2011.

Interview

quick, basically just told me about the company