Nestlé Supply Chain Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Supply Chain Internship Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (Glendale, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Was contacted through email first and then conducted a phone screening by one of the HR personnel. Then there was a phone interview with one of the supply chain managers. I was then selected to be flown to the HQ to do a last round of in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Imagine there is on sandwich shop at the campus and it is the only one open. Everywhere else on campus is closed due to construction. Sales are up and profit is down. What three things do you think cause this?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Nestle contacted me through email to schedule an in person interview with a HR person and a supply chain person. The interview itself was very brief, for it was under 30 minutes. They seemed to be in a rush and had prepared questions ahead of time to screen people quickly. It was a first round interview, and I was not offered a second round interview. They asked some behavioral questions and some technical questions regarding supply chain. I don't think they were actually looking for knowledge about supply chain, but just rather how you think since they were interviewing people from many majors including business, economics, operations research, and industrial engineering.

Interview Questions

• If you had a 90 items of a specific product, but your client asks for 100, what would you do? Would you run the production line again, knowing that it would be very expensive since the production line only makes batches of 90 at a time?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé in May 2011.

Interview

First interview was conducted by phone. It was basically a screening done by the HR manager of the company. Simple behavioral questions and further questions regarding my experience and my interest in the position.

Second interview was a video chat interview.
    Very straightforward behavioral questions.
    Interviewer was very nice and patient, and allowed me to ask lots of questions regarding the company and the position.

Culture of the company was great. Allowed me to be myself, as it was a very relaxed yet hardworking office.
    Excellent learning experience.
    My tip for getting the most out of an internship experience, is to ask as many questions as you can.
    People are always more than happy to help a student that is on an internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest strengths.   Answer Question
    • What key work experiences have you had that can be transferred well into this position?   1 Answer
    • What is an accomplishment that you are very proud of?   Answer Question
    • What is a key supply chain problem in the food industry? And how can the company work towards solving this?   Answer Question