Nestlé USA Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Rogers, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Panel of 3 people. And one on one with VP. Asked varied questions about past experiences, as well as, what I am currently looking for in a position. Wanted to know about my skills pertinent to this position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in June 2011.

Interview

went to teh office and was met by friend person who spent lots o ftim explaining company and opporutnity
    spend lots of different time talking to many different people and got a very nice tour of facility

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in December 2009.

Interview

Met with 5 managers and all were extremely professional and courteous. All explained what was expected from position. The company is large with international locations. I was very interested in the position but unfortunately there were many interviewing. Many had more experience than I did. They said they would keep me in mind for other positions as they become available so i remain hopeful. It is an excellent company and would like to work there.

Interview Questions

• You are over quallified. Why do you want this position?   Answer Question