Nestlé USA Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Good process. Great people. No surprises. Made to feel welcome. Fairly fast - just a few weeks. Met with 5 people. Various levels of management. Taken to lunch as well. Important for them to see the real person (in a relaxed setting) versus just during a formal interview. Important to have good questions for them that shows you have researched the company or specific business opportunity. Make sure you follow up with a thank you note or email. The people/ relationship skills are highly valued. One of the best interview processes I have ever gone though.

Interview Questions

• Common question of what is your most important development area.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair negotiation. Very satisfied.

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Oakland, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Nestle about a month ago. Had an excellent experience from the first contact through the last. I felt that they respected me as a candidate, which is different from other companies I've interviewed with recently. I did get the impression that they preferred a local candidate.

Seemed like an excellent culture, very NorCal. Nestle is a company that I would gladly interview with again.

Interview Questions

• I hadn't thought about this question beforehand "Tell me about a time when you found an error in a team member's work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Two 30-60 minute phone interviews. One with HR, one with a director. Then for the 1-on-1 interviews which lasted a good 6-7 hours. They seat you in an empty windowless office while people come in and out on an hourly basis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you someone in your group was slacking or not pulling their weight. What did you do?   Answer Question