Nestlé USA Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Online email interview with HR answering question pertaining to experiences. Followup phone interview with HR. Few weeks later had phone interview with hiring manager and potential peer. A few weeks later had onsite interview with hiring manager, potential co-worker w/contractor, and HR. Weeks later have not heard back from either of the above so assume did not get job probably due to my age as usual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

It was over the phone and extensive. They are very very big on situation and behavioral questions. This is very formal and corporate process. You will need to have memorized your core competencies and then be able to express them via story and results based actions. Overall everyone is very nice which can throw you off as to how you did or are doing.

Interview Questions

• When have you disagreed with your direct supervisor and how did you convince them to come around to your way of thinking?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone screening, followed by phone interview, followed by in person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was fair.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I applied online initially in 2006 for a Supply Chain position. I interviewed in-person 2 times (for different positions) and was unsuccessful. The third time was the charm and I got an offer. It took awhile for the offer to come through. I had to follow-up with HR to find out the status.

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in November 2008.

Interview

Took awhile to find the right position in Supply Chain. But, once the right job came up the process was pretty efficient.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation.