Nestlé USA Demand Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. She asked some general behavior questions such us introducing yourself, 5 years plan, why choose nestle USA, What do you know about Nestle, and what's your biggest advantage. The whole process took half an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Nestle does a phone interview with the recruiter followed by a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. If you make it past this step, they bring you back for an interview with other managers and to meet the "team". They might take a long time to get back to you, depending on the hiring manager. They value strong academics and a lot of experience.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions; the standard, strengths/weaknesses/background type of questions.   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2009.

Interview

Starts with a phone screening by HR, then a phone interview with Hiring Manager. If you do well on phone interview, then you're invited in for a long day of interviews with the hiring manager, the managers within the same function, the director, your peers, and by HR Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The only thing I was able to negotiate was the start date