Nestlé USA Finance and Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Finance and Accounting Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé USA

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

I did an initial phone screen with the recruiter, a phone interview with a finance manager, and then a final 2 day interview in the Solon, OH location (new HQ in VA have not been fully set up yet). All expenses for this were paid for by Nestle. They brought in around 50 students, and I heard that they offered it to around 20. They also flew in finance managers and trainees from across the country to mix and mingle with as well as conduct interviews. It was an amazing experience and helped you to learn about what the program is really like. Almost all questions during this round is behavioral. You had 3 back to back behavioral interviews with 2 interviewers in each. Only question that wasn't behavioral was why I wanted to work with Nestle. They will ask follow-up questions to your answers so you need to be really prepared to explain yourself and be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a high stakes decision   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time that you had to stretch yourself to achieve something   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for th DLS conference, which required an essay and two phone interviews. After attending the conference, I was required to complete 3 back to back in person interviews. Attending the DLS conference will allow you to feed directly into the internship program. If you are trying to get into the internship program, I highly reccomened seeking out the DLS conference application- it was posted in February 2016 and occurs every year.

Interview Questions

• Why Nestlè?
      A time where I had to manage a project and I didn't meet the goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Finance and Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in January 2015.

Interview

1st round - phone interview, 2nd round- video interview, 3rd round - they fly you into Glendale for an in person interview. 99% of questions asked are behavioral until the last round. Then there's a few basic finance and accounting questions. Nothing too technical.

Interview Questions

• They had a list and asked which were assets and which were liabilities on the company's balance sheet.   Answer Question