Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 358 of over 358 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Nestlé USA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

The interview process was all behavioral questions and had three rounds. The first two were phone interviews and the final round interviews were in Washington D.C. at headquarters. The final round had 3 back to back interviews and everyone was super nice. No one was trying to trick you, very straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Nestlé USA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

I had to reschedule several times and finally got the phone interview. It was very casual and to the point, I was made an offer immediately after the interview was over

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you addressed a safety issue. What was the issue, what did you do and what was the outcome

Nestlé USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in Jun 2021

Interview

The hiring team provided timely feedback and updates after the final interview. However, I felt the hiring manager was not interested at all at the beginning of the interview and it felt like they already made the decision before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nestlé USA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

Phone interview with Human Resources/Recruiter. Then a quick call with HR then another call with upper management and team lead. All calls were voice only. Questions were situational and easy to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (New Castle, IN) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was smooth,relaxed and great. The supervisor who interviewed me by phone sounds strict but actually he is nice. He asked me whats my previous job.Most questions he asked were situational.The whole interview took only 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nestlé USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

Very odd interview process. I was first sent an invite by a recruiter for a 30 minute chat, but still had to complete the 'job training' assessment (essentially a very long personality test mixed with some financial calculations and video interview). From researching the test beforehand, I found out that recruiters get a score of an applicant's overall estimated competency and their 'retention risk'. Plus Nestle cancels interviews if a candidate fails the test from other reviews on Glassdoor which is extremely rude. That didn't happen in my case...but I can tell immediately during the call that I must have done well on the competency part...but a 'red flag' on the retention piece because her primary focus of the call was why I changed jobs. I swapped jobs a lot because that's the career path of a digital marketer working in smaller companies (lack of stability or traditional growth). If I had a more traditional ABM path of linear upward mobility I would never leave companies (plus layoffs are common in these types of jobs too due to externalities). I tried to explain that but I don't think that got through. It's been almost a month and I have yet to hear back from the recruiter, and I've followed up several times. I've essentially been 'ghosted' which I find very rude. At least tell me I'm out rather than string me along in hope. It's frustrating...a company like Nestle wouldn't even look at me as a candidate (and neither would my B school during admissions) if I didn't accelerate my career path to get my foot in the door and stayed in the same job for 5 years...but then judge me negatively for being in a position to switch jobs every 1.5-2 years in order to advance. Instead of looking at the hustle and resurrecting a bad post undergrad situation like a good thing, it's treated like a liability. Catch 22 that those whom had privileged careers starting day 1 in F500's don't have to deal with. Then they wonder why companies lack diversity of thought...

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself (usual).
  • Tell me a time you worked on a project with cross-functional partners.
2 people found this interview helpful

Nestlé USA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

It was Very professional and engaging. I loved speaking with Greg and he was very informative on any questions, comments or concerns i had about the job and the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

Good overall process with a mix of individual and panel interviews. The use of business case is a good and realistic way to demonstrate the knowledge and expertise. Process was a bit slow overall but ok.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were more about explain a moment where you did a wrong decision and how you manage it?

Nestlé USA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

4 hours straight of video interviews containing all behavioral questions. This process was tiring but nice to meet so many different people and get to ask everything I was wondering about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nestlé USA

Application

I interviewed at Nestlé USA

Interview

It was a very smooth and pleasant interview process. All communications were very clear and timely. After the screening call with the Nestle recruiter interviewed by the hiring manager following with panel interview with peers and all levels.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cincinnati, OH) in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruited on LinkedIn. Was told I was a too candidate. Interviewed with 3 people. Interviewing was overall a positive experience. I was told I would hear back in a week whether or not I got the job and would receive feedback on how I did since feedback is so big for the company. Weeks later I had not heard back. Followed up many times. Finally heard back from HR recruiter that I was not selected. I asked for my feedback they promised. He scheduled time for a call without consulting my availability. Then he rescheduled the day of for the next day. Still hasn’t called....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 358 Interviews