Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.9

116 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. She asked some general behavior questions such us introducing yourself, 5 years plan, why choose nestle USA, What do you know about Nestle, and what's your biggest advantage. The whole process took half an hour.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter at Cleveland facility. First time I arrived, Nestle screwed up the dates and security sent me away. Had to reschedule a week later. After a week later, first thing you have to do is complete a competency test which takes around an hour

Interview Questions

• Questions were handled by a 3 person panel, and were behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (New York, NY).

Interview

I had an initial phone screening for background information and to make sure that I wanted to potentially pursue a career with them, and then had an actual phone interview a week later with an employee who had previously done their finance internship and built his career from it.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest risk I have taken? What my biggest accomplishment was? If I was geographically mobile?   3 Answers

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board site and then had a skype interview with HR. I was then advanced to the final round. My final round was in Solon, OH and consisted of 3 back to back interviews with directors or senior managers.

Interview Questions

• All rounds were behavioral (tell me about a time when) and gave plenty of time for questions. Since there were no case questions it seems they are really primarily looking for culture fit.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

2 on 1 first round interview.. Typical behavior based questions with no techinical aspect. They were personable but wrote all answers on packet and followed the format strictly. Asked questions about interest in the lifestyle of rotational program. Gave opportunity for questions at the end. Good overall experience

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to work through a complex problem?   Answer Question

Microbiologist Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Dublin, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

first there was a phone interview with basic questions about experience and to define aseptic technique . then about a week later an on site interview where each lab was toured and explained the process for each lab . personality questions were asked two weeks later a final decision email was sent.

District Sales Manager Interview

Interview

This company is bate and switch. Offers you a manager position, then tries to throw in in an entry-level position. I think once, I wasn't buying it they ended the interview. Never will I work for this company. All bad. Door to door salesman. That's what they want. Boo.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commute ?   1 Answer

Nestle Field Operations Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

This was for the NDIC program geared around their frozen pizza and Ice cream products. There was an initial interview over the phone with and HR woman who outlined the job and then asked you a couple easy questions to make sure you weren't a slug, and could pass on to the next round. That was another phone call with a different regional sales manager, this was more technical than the first one and was largely behavioral questions. When you make it past this one the next step is to do a shadowing day with a the nearest District Sales Leader, which consisted of about 2.5 hours of conversation geared around understanding the job and asking questions, the more questions you ask the better. Then we went to a local store so that I could see what he would do on a daily basis. Afterwards he took me out to lunch and asked me behavioral interview questions. The next day there was a phone call with someone from HR that was geared around what you got out of that experience. Pretty easy.

Then they fly you out to LA to their head quarters and you go to a meet and greet with tons of Nestle higher ups, and you mingle, and try your best to narrow in on the people that are most applicable to your program. This is followed by a dinner, where they talk about how great Nestle is. The next day you interview with three different people for 30 minutes a piece, take a tour of the building and then you are done. Interestingly enough the questions that day were all very easy. I talked with other candidates and they all agreed with that. Nothing to difficult. Thought I crushed it, but I didnt get it after all that, so I guess it shows you what I know

Finance Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

A good experience overall. They took good care of us from the minute we landed to our ride back to the airport. Everyone was friendly. Culture definitely resonated that of a very large corporation.

Interview Questions

• Explain a past experience or project that involved accounting or finance principles.   Answer Question

Region Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale Heights, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was extremely cumbersome. I had 4 phone interviews and interviewed with 5 people in person. Nothing but positive feedback, but after 10 weeks and no concrete direction on my candidacy I had to move on. Too, bad. Seemed like a good fit.