Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

269 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Route Relief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Bare bones and no bs. I was told it was physically taxing, but it would be rewarding. I was coached on how to deal with and stay compliant to DOT standards. I was also taught the art of incremental sales.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working over 40 hours per week?   2 Answers

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Dublin, OH).

Interview

I applied online through the Nestle website and received an email about a phone interview within 3 days. The phone interview was simple and took about 20 minutes. The two main questions asked were "Define Aseptic Technique" and "Arrange the following words based on importance: Quality, Safety, Deadline." I was told at the end of the phone call that I will be brought on site for an in-person interview. The interview was held about 5 days after (Friday) the phone interview. The questions asked were very team oriented, but easy to answer. Know your resume well because they asked about each work position listed on it. Afterwards, I was given a tour of the facility, lasting about 20 minutes. I was informed of my job offer the following Monday. All in all, the process was quick and professional.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about yourself
      - Explain your most important/relevant work experience and how it can be beneficial to this position.
      - Describe a time when you had to work with a team member who had a different opinion than you and how you overcame it.
      - Describe a time in which you had to make a sacrifice and what you learned from the experience that can be applied to a job.
      - Describe a situation when you worked on a project and what was your role? Were there any challenges you had to overcome?
      - Several similar team based questions. All are easy to answer.   Answer Question

Safety Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (New York, NY).

Interview

2 phone interviews followed by 3 30 minute in person interviews. Easily coordinated through the recruiter. Process was smooth and they were able to answer any questions I had along the way.

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. She asked some general behavior questions such us introducing yourself, 5 years plan, why choose nestle USA, What do you know about Nestle, and what's your biggest advantage. The whole process took half an hour.

Director Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The treatment of senior level candidates is inept, inane and inexcusable and overall deplorable. Recruiting team is disorganized, poor communicators, incompetent and disrespectful to candidates. Be sure to take the lead on communications and follow-up on details.

Interview Questions

• Sophomoric behavioral questions like: a) how do you work in a team?; b) tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a team member?; c) how do manage conflict?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Got an interview through a recruiter at Cleveland facility. First time I arrived, Nestle screwed up the dates and security sent me away. Had to reschedule a week later. After a week later, first thing you have to do is complete a competency test which takes around an hour

Interview Questions

• Questions were handled by a 3 person panel, and were behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (New York, NY).

Interview

I had an initial phone screening for background information and to make sure that I wanted to potentially pursue a career with them, and then had an actual phone interview a week later with an employee who had previously done their finance internship and built his career from it.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest risk I have taken? What my biggest accomplishment was? If I was geographically mobile?   3 Answers

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy, behavior based questions. Interviewers were very friendly and started asking questions with the current position. Mostly questions were on the work related experience providing related example. Overall experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website and received an email two weeks later from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted less than a half hour and we reviewed my resume, the job description, and salary expectations. I scheduled an on-site interview for the following week.

The on-site interview consisted of a panel asking behavioral questions and a tour of the lab facilities, which was awesome. Three days later I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Nestle USA?
      Discuss a time when you disagreed with an employee.
      Discuss a project you have worked on.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH).

Interview

Lengthy, but well worth it. First interviewed by phone with two HR representatives, followed by a lengthy in-person interview, web-ex interview, background check, and drug test. Everyone along the way was extremely kind, professional and accommodating. I'm very happy with my decision to join Nestle.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Nestle?   1 Answer