Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

Operations Supervisro Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (DeKalb, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Started with a recruiter contacting me for a phone interview that lasted roughly 30 minutes. After I passed that I then went through around 8 hours worth of interviews with around 6 different management personal. It was very grueling but rewarding in the end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate for several salaried positions but I wasn't in the position to do so.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

aksed me amny tough questions, they were very demanding and there were many people to interveiw with, it was a long day and i got very tired, i think they need to make the day shorter to help people be more focused on getting a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in June 2015.

Interview

Long and slow! Started with an Initial phone interview/screening then weeks before being contacted for an onsite interview. Then weeks again before another onsite interview, then finally a job offer.

OMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview over the summer, met in person at fall career fair, called to final round interviews in Chicago. Final round included 3 30 minute interviews, each with one or two Nestle employees. Awesome overall experience, especially for an internship interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond expectations.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to move something around in order to make time for something else.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had an idea you felt was better suited for the task at hand and had to communicate that idea.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did not live up to expectations within a team setting.   Answer Question

NSDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial campus interview after I graduated was a panel of 4. They then flew the 12 finalists out of 1,500 applicants to Los Angeles for the final round of interviews. There was a cocktail hour on the day you arrived followed by interviews the next day. Went through approximately 4 interviews with 2 people each from their end.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

First, it started out from recruiter phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, and then face to face interview with hiring manager and other team members. After my face to face interview went well, I had phone interview with Finance director and Finance HR manager. It took 3 months from applying to getting job offer. It was a slow process from applying to getting a first phone call; about 2 months timeframe. After the face to face interview and phone interview, I got offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior questions. "Tell me a time you had conflict with your boss", "Tell me about the biggest risk you have taken to do what you think is right", "Describe a situation where you solve problem"...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Danville, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Math and logic testing, Hair drug test, phone interview, panel interview using STAR format, pre-orientation (4 hours unpaid), 3 day orientation. The interview process was too intense for a general laborer position. I felt like I was applying for management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you had at work and describe the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is their way, or, the highway.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale Heights, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Long Call center type phone interview.Then a personal appointment with hiring personelle. Long drawn out 6 hour process telling you of the company policies.Sign alot of paperwork saying you understand the info they just told you.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Nestle? Can you start early? Not too much out of the ordinary interview jargon.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation for this position.

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied for th DLS conference, which required an essay and two phone interviews. After attending the conference, I was required to complete 3 back to back in person interviews. Attending the DLS conference will allow you to feed directly into the internship program. If you are trying to get into the internship program, I highly reccomened seeking out the DLS conference application- it was posted in February 2016 and occurs every year.

Interview Questions

• Why Nestlè?
      A time where I had to manage a project and I didn't meet the goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

It was extensive and I had to interview with several people.
    It took several months but eventually they got back to me. It's a great job with many perks (company car, flex hours, travel) and they do a good job telling you the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What's your expirence in sales?   1 Answer