Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Very easy phone screen, more like a check in the box. I was almost immediately contacted to setup travel arrangements for the onsite interview which was a very responsive and efficient process.

The interviews lasted three hours total, back to back. Met with the head of safety, what would be my coworkers in the supervisory role I applied to, the manager I would work for and the GM. Everyone was very professional and polite.

All interviewers utilized standard questions on a form Nestle requires them to use. Lots of note taking.

Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Laurel, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Starting with screening interviews, which often take place on phone, followed by in-person interviews. You may meet hiring manager and some employees . You will be told how hiring is handled and evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with the elder? What was your job description, how long did you work, reasons why you quit. When did you start and when did you end work. In case of emergency who do you report to. If a resident have heart attack what will be the first thing to do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The Inter view is based on behavioral questions and my resume. They will ask you to describe all your previous positions and experiences. They will also ask your achievements in some of these previous positions.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where in you did not meet your goal and what did you do?   2 Answers

NSDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Champaign, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy and taxing, 3 rounds of interviews with them flying you out for the final round in Glendale, CA to interview with senior leadership. It was a great experience, to go through, and gives much exposure to senior leaders and their thoughts on both the business and the NSDP program.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in January 2017.

Interview

I applied on their website and received an email two weeks later from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted less than a half hour and we reviewed my resume, the job description, and salary expectations. I scheduled an on-site interview for the following week.

The on-site interview consisted of a panel asking behavioral questions and a tour of the lab facilities, which was awesome. Three days later I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Nestle USA?
      Discuss a time when you disagreed with an employee.
      Discuss a project you have worked on.   Answer Question

Route Relief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Bare bones and no bs. I was told it was physically taxing, but it would be rewarding. I was coached on how to deal with and stay compliant to DOT standards. I was also taught the art of incremental sales.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working over 40 hours per week?   4 Answers

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2017.

Interview

Nestlè is a great company they have a large workteam . The customer like this company and trust it .it's also a popular company in many countries. The interview was very easy .

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Itasca, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with a final in-person, on-site interview. The phone interviews were with a recruiter from their headquarters in California, and the final interview was with the hiring supervisors at the plant in Itasca. The interview itself seemed rushed, but there was bad weather that day and they knew I had a flight to catch later that day.

Microbiology Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Dublin, OH).

Interview

I applied online through the Nestle website and received an email about a phone interview within 3 days. The phone interview was simple and took about 20 minutes. The two main questions asked were "Define Aseptic Technique" and "Arrange the following words based on importance: Quality, Safety, Deadline." I was told at the end of the phone call that I will be brought on site for an in-person interview. The interview was held about 5 days after (Friday) the phone interview. The questions asked were very team oriented, but easy to answer. Know your resume well because they asked about each work position listed on it. Afterwards, I was given a tour of the facility, lasting about 20 minutes. I was informed of my job offer the following Monday. All in all, the process was quick and professional.

Interview Questions

• - Tell us about yourself
      - Explain your most important/relevant work experience and how it can be beneficial to this position.
      - Describe a time when you had to work with a team member who had a different opinion than you and how you overcame it.
      - Describe a time in which you had to make a sacrifice and what you learned from the experience that can be applied to a job.
      - Describe a situation when you worked on a project and what was your role? Were there any challenges you had to overcome?
      - Several similar team based questions. All are easy to answer.   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. She asked some general behavior questions such us introducing yourself, 5 years plan, why choose nestle USA, What do you know about Nestle, and what's your biggest advantage. The whole process took half an hour.