Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Nestle requires managers to ask many Behavioral questions. Also, They typically ask questions specific to the programs or work you would be doing. For example, "What excel formula would you use for....", or "What recommendation would you make if your analysis work looked like......".

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had work with someone that was difficult?   Answer Question

Region Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale Heights, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was extremely cumbersome. I had 4 phone interviews and interviewed with 5 people in person. Nothing but positive feedback, but after 10 weeks and no concrete direction on my candidacy I had to move on. Too, bad. Seemed like a good fit.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Way too easy. Asked a bunch of normal interview questions. If you ask me for a manager position they should have asked some harder questions. I felt like the questions were too babyish.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   2 Answers
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Was interview today by two women, I was nervous but the the two ladies were very nice and the process it self wasn't bad typical interview questions and behavioral questions. My advice calm your nerves at the door. Won't know anything until end of next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Asked about previous employment, Asked behavioral question ( what was the issue? what did you do? what was the outcome?)   Answer Question

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview experience. A behavioral phone interview, a skype interview, and then an in-person interview. Everyone was kind and professional and seemed to be in the loop.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale Heights, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Long Call center type phone interview.Then a personal appointment with hiring personelle. Long drawn out 6 hour process telling you of the company policies.Sign alot of paperwork saying you understand the info they just told you.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Nestle? Can you start early? Not too much out of the ordinary interview jargon.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation for this position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Online email interview with HR answering question pertaining to experiences. Followup phone interview with HR. Few weeks later had phone interview with hiring manager and potential peer. A few weeks later had onsite interview with hiring manager, potential co-worker w/contractor, and HR. Weeks later have not heard back from either of the above so assume did not get job probably due to my age as usual.

RSR Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

One phone interview, one in person on campus interview, one interview at headquarters. They fly you out to Glendale and have you interview and network with some of the directors and vice presidents from across the country, as well as having the president of sales and CEO there.

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

I met with recruiters at my schools career fair and got invited for an in person interview the next day. Then was invited to their final round interviews at their headquarters in Glendale, California. There was a meet and great the night before the final interviews, and the next day I had three back to back interviews. Heard back about five days later that I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Nestle?
      Why Finance?
      Name a time you had to work in a group and things didn't go how you planned them?
      What is your proudest accomplishment?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Recruiter called and did first round phone screen. Then I spoke to a manager on the phone and there were behavioral questions. It was about 40 minutes and the interviewer was friendly.