Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview experience. A behavioral phone interview, a skype interview, and then an in-person interview. Everyone was kind and professional and seemed to be in the loop.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale Heights, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Long Call center type phone interview.Then a personal appointment with hiring personelle. Long drawn out 6 hour process telling you of the company policies.Sign alot of paperwork saying you understand the info they just told you.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Nestle? Can you start early? Not too much out of the ordinary interview jargon.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation for this position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Online email interview with HR answering question pertaining to experiences. Followup phone interview with HR. Few weeks later had phone interview with hiring manager and potential peer. A few weeks later had onsite interview with hiring manager, potential co-worker w/contractor, and HR. Weeks later have not heard back from either of the above so assume did not get job probably due to my age as usual.

RSR Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

One phone interview, one in person on campus interview, one interview at headquarters. They fly you out to Glendale and have you interview and network with some of the directors and vice presidents from across the country, as well as having the president of sales and CEO there.

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

I met with recruiters at my schools career fair and got invited for an in person interview the next day. Then was invited to their final round interviews at their headquarters in Glendale, California. There was a meet and great the night before the final interviews, and the next day I had three back to back interviews. Heard back about five days later that I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Nestle?
      Why Finance?
      Name a time you had to work in a group and things didn't go how you planned them?
      What is your proudest accomplishment?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Recruiter called and did first round phone screen. Then I spoke to a manager on the phone and there were behavioral questions. It was about 40 minutes and the interviewer was friendly.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, really felt quick. The guy fired a bunch of questions super fast. My advice: breathe and remember the HR people are just trying to get through a bunch of these. It's not personal. The questions were basic interview questions. GPA, year in school, any failures and how I dealt with it, etc.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

What a joke? First the recruiter had me fill out a word document with the answer to all his questions. I am assuming he did not like to take notes. Then he said to get back a hold of him in two weeks and he would let me know that status. I bet you can guess what happened. He never responded to my inquiry. Had another interview with them about 1.5 years ago that was a teleconference with the manager in California. Sat in the room for 30 mins trying to get a hold of the manager or someone from HR. The women outside the door of the conference room gave me a "its not my problem" kind of response in a nice way.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and consisted of 2 phone interviews and a 4 hour onsite interview. It all went well and the onsite ended with a nice cafeteria style lunch in one of the facilities. However after 6 weeks of waiting for an answer they decided to change the job requirements after the fact and threw out all interviews for this position and essentially start over thus making the time I spent interviewing and waiting worthless. It also apparently made me no longer qualify for the position. A very unprofessional ending for what I felt was a good interview process and all around professional acting department.

Interview Questions

• Everything was situational/ behavioural based questions about information technology.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Itasca, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with a final in-person, on-site interview. The phone interviews were with a recruiter from their headquarters in California, and the final interview was with the hiring supervisors at the plant in Itasca. The interview itself seemed rushed, but there was bad weather that day and they knew I had a flight to catch later that day.