Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (East Lansing, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I was recruited on campus, and was interviewed in-person with one member of the team for 30 minutes. This was the only stage of the interview process, and the offer came roughly 2 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Park, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (University Park, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Met recruiters at my university's career fair. Interview was on campus the next day with a very nice HR representative. Many tell me about a time questions pertaining to leadership and handling conflict.

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Columbia, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

I went to a job fair and was scheduled for a next day interview on campus. While they were extremely pleasant and positive during the career fair, I found the person I interviewed with to be off putting. He asked mostly behavioral questions, some being extremely specific. The interview lasted 30 minutes. They interviewed about 20 other candidates that day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with protocol and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Total of five interviews - one phone screening interview; one behavioral interview with two Nestle individuals; three behavioral/case study interviews on the same day with three different individuals. The entire process took over the course of about a month and a half, with the the last three interviews taking place in their Glendale, CA headquarters.

Interview Questions

• You own a company and an employee comes up to you and tells you that company must sell X product. What goes through your mind as you think about the suggestion? What sort of questions would you have for this employee regarding his recommendation to sell this product?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

A month after applying I received an email asking me to interview. I had a phone interview with HR. This interview went well, the HR person told me so and immediately told me when the next manager would be available. A week later I had an in person interview with a manager which also went well. There would have been at least one more interview, but an internal candidate was hired.

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process went great. I interviewed with three different individuals. Then I received a call and an offer letter with a start date. When it was time to start, the company started acting very shady. They told me they were still waiting for background check stuff. Then, they told me they wouldn't be hiring me, but would not give me a reason. I'm working with the union to file am EEO complaint on behalf of me being a woman. I know they are trying to keep women off the floor there and it's just ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you broke rules to get the job done faster.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union job, no negotiation.

Full Time Retail Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter who read from a list of questions. She then scheduled me for an in person interview. Upon arrival, I had no name to ask for, no office directions. Once I was in front of the hiring manager he asked me if I knew the job only paid 12.40/hr? I was told we would discuss pay in person.

Interview Questions

• Did you know this position only pays 12.40/hr   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

I had been working for Nestle as a full time temp and was interviewing for a full time position. The interview was with three people (two in dept and one HR rep). Questions are asked out of a booklet that is based on the leadership qualities for the level of the position. Each answer is scored by each interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event where you made a mistake. What was the mistake? How did you resolve it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Farmington, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days I heard a response. An interview was set up several days later, and I had a 30 minute conversation about my skills and background with an HR woman. Unfortunately, I was told that I had to relocate to their district (which is only 7 miles away from my residence). I declined, and the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate to an appropriate zip code?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Professional and organized interview process. I was initially contacted by email. They scheduled a 30-45 minute phone interview with hiring mgr. Then I had individual in person interviews with HR, another person in the department and the hiring manager (about 2-3 hr total). About a couple weeks to hear back as other interviews were being done.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions that you can find online. Name 3 weaknesses, how would others describe you?, tell me about a time when...   Answer Question