Nestlé USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Recruiter called and did first round phone screen. Then I spoke to a manager on the phone and there were behavioral questions. It was about 40 minutes and the interviewer was friendly.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, really felt quick. The guy fired a bunch of questions super fast. My advice: breathe and remember the HR people are just trying to get through a bunch of these. It's not personal. The questions were basic interview questions. GPA, year in school, any failures and how I dealt with it, etc.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

What a joke? First the recruiter had me fill out a word document with the answer to all his questions. I am assuming he did not like to take notes. Then he said to get back a hold of him in two weeks and he would let me know that status. I bet you can guess what happened. He never responded to my inquiry. Had another interview with them about 1.5 years ago that was a teleconference with the manager in California. Sat in the room for 30 mins trying to get a hold of the manager or someone from HR. The women outside the door of the conference room gave me a "its not my problem" kind of response in a nice way.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and consisted of 2 phone interviews and a 4 hour onsite interview. It all went well and the onsite ended with a nice cafeteria style lunch in one of the facilities. However after 6 weeks of waiting for an answer they decided to change the job requirements after the fact and threw out all interviews for this position and essentially start over thus making the time I spent interviewing and waiting worthless. It also apparently made me no longer qualify for the position. A very unprofessional ending for what I felt was a good interview process and all around professional acting department.

Interview Questions

• Everything was situational/ behavioural based questions about information technology.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Itasca, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with a final in-person, on-site interview. The phone interviews were with a recruiter from their headquarters in California, and the final interview was with the hiring supervisors at the plant in Itasca. The interview itself seemed rushed, but there was bad weather that day and they knew I had a flight to catch later that day.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Was a fairly quick process to begin. Had a phone interview and was asked to do a face to face just 2 days after. The 2 on 1 was very good and both interviewers were great. After 2 weeks they wanted me to do a ride along with an existing rep. After that, I spoke with one of my interviewers and she said they would contact me within a week with a final decision. Three weeks later after multiple phone calls, I finally got a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to work together with another employee that you may not have gotten along with previously.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Got a first round interview after speaking to recruiters at career fair. Got an offer for second round interview about a week after the first round and they flew us out to their Glendale Headquarters about a month later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Rogers, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

Panel of 3 people. And one on one with VP. Asked varied questions about past experiences, as well as, what I am currently looking for in a position. Wanted to know about my skills pertinent to this position.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview to begin, invited to final round interviews in Chicago. 3 back to back interviews with different levels of management. First two interviews were very easy going and gave plenty of feedback. Third interview was with a very technical person who was looking for extremely specicif answers and would wait until you said what he wanted to hear. They say they are not looking for technical experience, but will immediately count you out if you do not have it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were the only person spearheading a front against the ways things were normally done?   Answer Question

OMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Definitely the coolest interview process I've been through. After first round interviews on campus, I was invited to a second round of interviews in Chicago. They sent everyone from around the country to Chicago for a day two event. The first night we listened to a few speakers, had dinner, and had some time to socialize with several interviewers/current employees at Nestle. It was great to hear everyone's experiences and get to ask them questions about their career paths. The second day involved breakfast, 1.5 hours of interviewing, and lunch. The interviewers were super professional and made the interviews really easy and comfortable; they were great. It was an awesome experience overall.