Nestlé USA Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Marketing Associate Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Solon, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through a job board site and then had a skype interview with HR. I was then advanced to the final round. My final round was in Solon, OH and consisted of 3 back to back interviews with directors or senior managers.

Interview Questions

• All rounds were behavioral (tell me about a time when) and gave plenty of time for questions. Since there were no case questions it seems they are really primarily looking for culture fit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Typically Marketing Managers are brought in through the MBA recruiting process, a 3 month internship with multiple product & consumer focused projects.

Interview Questions

• Describe your favorite Nestle brand & what it means to you emotionally.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

There were 2 rounds - each were more conversational and probed at behavioral questions vs case type questions. Many requests to describe how I addressed situations or examples of demonstrating leadership, collaboration, and difficult situations. Interviews were with Manager level for round 1 and director level for round 2. In round 2, there were 3 different interviewers. They seem to seek cultural fit, curiosity, and proactiveness.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work under a tight timeline. Did you meet the deadline and what did you do to get there?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Phone screen followed by 3 interviews in person at company headquarters- 2 teams of brand managers, as well as 2 senior level marketers. One interview with HR person.

Interview Questions

• Case questions about marketing   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in June 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer