Nestlé USA Nestle Sales Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Nestle Sales Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé USA

2.7

Nestle Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

I applied and met the recruiter from my university's career week. There are a total of three rounds, including a non-interview one day onsite with a local Sales Rep after the second round if you're accepted into third round. Both first and second were basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to handle different priorities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, casual interview where the recruiters want to get to know you. They take the program incredibly seriously, so the first round was with two members of the sales department on campus, with the second interview being with a current NSDP member and a Vice President on campus. Afterwards, I was selected for a final round interview in Glendale, California. I had 3- 45 minutes interviews out there, as well as having a banquet and dinner with the employees at Nestle. Just be excited and honest in your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by two recruiters who were very friendly and wanted to get a feel for your background, what you can bring to the company, and what your career goals are. Expressed interest in the position and the type of work and made it to the second interview. This was after I was given the opportunity to shadow an employee for a day to get a feel for the job and atmosphere. The second interview was with an executive from cleveland and he was less friendly. wanted me to do most of the talking. questions were very open ended and not very leading. you had to know what he wanted to hear. I was contacted by HR in california to tell me I didn't get the position but it was because they didn't think I was the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like nestle.   1 Answer
    • Why did you decide to come to this school?   1 Answer