Nestlé USA Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Operations Management Trainee Interview Questions

3.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview to begin, invited to final round interviews in Chicago. 3 back to back interviews with different levels of management. First two interviews were very easy going and gave plenty of feedback. Third interview was with a very technical person who was looking for extremely specicif answers and would wait until you said what he wanted to hear. They say they are not looking for technical experience, but will immediately count you out if you do not have it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were the only person spearheading a front against the ways things were normally done?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Operation Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online. I had an initial phone screening with a recruiter to see if I would be a good fit based on my experiences. From there, I scheduled an interview with an individual in the 2nd rotation of the program. Final interviews held in Chicago, IL. Three back-to-back 30 minute interviews. Wanted a wide array of experiences for each answer. Filled out a preference form, and got an offer 7 days later. Had to complete a drug test and sign the offer before it was official. I completed my internship in middle of August 2016.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Nestle?
      What can you bring to the company?
      Tell me about a time that you took initiative and made something happen.   Answer Question

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

All three of my interviews were very different due to whom I was speaking with. The first interview was with HR who was very friendly and tried to get a general feel for my personality. The second interview was with an OMT who had finished the program who asked more technical questions about how I got along with others and why I was interested in the program. She was very stoic and gave little verbal feedback about how the interview was going so I found this part the hardest. The third interview is with someone who would be your supervisor. I enjoyed speaking with him as he had a better understanding of how the company works as a whole.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose a club/activity that you are the most proud to be a part of what would it be?   1 Answer

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Has a phone interview but didnt make it to the next behavioral interview. If you make it to the final round, it will take place in chicago. Then they will contact you if you make the cut.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a great overall experience. I applied for the OMT internship but did not get it, however I got a lot of a better understanding for Nestle as a company and removed any doubts as to this was the company I would want to start my career with. This was my first final round two-day interview process ordeal. 3 back to back interviews. No doubt I'll be applying for a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions all behavioral nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in October 2014.

Interview

There was an initial interview on campus. After the first round interviews, I was invited to a second/final round interview in Chicago, IL. For this, there was a series of three back-to-back interviews. It looked like all the interviewers had the same question sheets with three different overarching topics and they could choose one question out of a set of five.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Uploaded my resume to my schools career portal. I received a call 1 week later. I first did a 15 minute phone interview. It was mainly for them to gauge how I am as an individual and my personality. They asked about my resume and extra curricular activities. I waited 1 week to hear from them to schedule a 2nd 30 minute interview with an Operations Management Trainee. The interviews was direct and straight to the point. They want you to use the CAR method when answering questions. I did not make it to the final round, but I would have had to fly out to California for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest class that you have ever had to take and why?
      What was the hardest project you have had in a class and why?   1 Answer