Nestlé USA Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by HR asking to set up a time to speak over the phone regarding this position and then after about half an hour talk he said that the engineering manager would have to decided whether he wants an interview with me or not. He got back to me the next day and said that the manager wanted to do a phone interview. Phone interview was super easy and not stressful at all, questions were specific but not difficult.....at the end of the 30 min interview I was told that I was selected for the final round of interview in person. I flew to IL and interview took about 3 hours with all behavioral questions. Everybody was really nice during the interview and I felt very comfortable talking to them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed by a recruiter to set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. After the screen, I was flown out to do an on-site interview. I did an interview with 4 different pairs of two.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard behavioral questions. They do have questions that must be read off of a script so it can make the process seem a bit scripted and formal. Look for opportunities to interject your personality into it whenever possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was expecting to negotiate, but I didn't have to. They offered more than I was expecting. Nestle has excellent benefits and really seems to value the human they are employing.