Nestlé USA Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

It was extensive and I had to interview with several people.
It took several months but eventually they got back to me. It's a great job with many perks (company car, flex hours, travel) and they do a good job telling you the benefits.

Interview Questions

• What's your expirence in sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then follow up from the same recruiter, then a face to face interview, about a week to ten days they scheduled a work with a current employee, then second phone interview with a different manager and finally another sit down with the manager

Interview Questions

• Name a time you overcame a stressful situation and the outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

Was a fairly quick process to begin. Had a phone interview and was asked to do a face to face just 2 days after. The 2 on 1 was very good and both interviewers were great. After 2 weeks they wanted me to do a ride along with an existing rep. After that, I spoke with one of my interviewers and she said they would contact me within a week with a final decision. Three weeks later after multiple phone calls, I finally got a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to work together with another employee that you may not have gotten along with previously.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

A month after applying I received an email asking me to interview. I had a phone interview with HR. This interview went well, the HR person told me so and immediately told me when the next manager would be available. A week later I had an in person interview with a manager which also went well. There would have been at least one more interview, but an internal candidate was hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Farmington, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days I heard a response. An interview was set up several days later, and I had a 30 minute conversation about my skills and background with an HR woman. Unfortunately, I was told that I had to relocate to their district (which is only 7 miles away from my residence). I declined, and the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate to an appropriate zip code?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, day in the field shadowing someone who is already in the position, Face to Face with 2 regional managers. Phone screen last around 30 minutes getting to know about previous experiences and if you can communicate effectively. Day in the field is going with someone who is already in the position. You don't have to help but it's good to show initiative and ask questions to the person you are with as they will be reporting back to the person who will be interviewing you. That lasted about 3-4 hours if you want to stay that long. The face to face interview lasted about 45 minutes. Received an offer about a week after the face to face interview. Overall a good interview experience. It does take some a while to get through the whole process as they want to make sure you are a good fit for them and they are are a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• All questions were your typical interview questions. The interviewers really want to know about past experiences that would relate to the position that you are applying for and what you can do for them and the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I applied online and a recruiter contacted me. She interview me for about 30-45 minutes via phone. I was told there would be a 3 step interview process. I was pushed to the next round where a sales manager interviewed me. I was then pushed to the next round where a business manager interviewed me. The last round is supposed to be in Glendale, CA.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to influence you and get behind a decision you made?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Miami, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Very smooth interview, first a phone call with human resources which was very basic interview questions, then an interview with direct manager in person. This was a formal interview and had general interview questions. The part i found the toughest were the business math questions. They seem to be difficult to answer on the spot. Then finally a phone interview with the director for your position and that was fairly simple, just to get to know you better and honestly I felt like they were just seeing if you fit with the company.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA.

Interview

I had the pleasure to interview with sales managers at my university's business school sales center. It was a total of three interviews and a ride along. The managers who interviewed me were very professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• No question was out of the ordinary but make sure you are being honest with them. They want to make sure Nestle is genuinely a good fit for you and vise versa!   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA in September 2013.

Interview

Talent acquisition sent me through to speak with a sales manager as a 2nd interview. 3rd interview face to face and got the offer the next day. 5 week process. very conversational and easy to talk to. It was s lot of behavioral type questions