Nestlé USA Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé USA Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I did two interviews by phone , the first one was with the HR & she mainly revised with me my back ground & my work authorization in USA then after two weeks I got email that I have another interview with the Supply Chain Manager.

Interview Questions

• The main question was about my experience, as I am doing the same job in my present job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé USA

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

First it was phone screening with HR for an hour. After a week, HR contacted me and scheduled an on site in person interview. Lots of behavioral questions, interview with 3 cross functional managers, 1 hiring manager, 1 HR representative, and 1 director. It took a whole day.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you handle a difficult boss/co-worker   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé USA (Glendale, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

The manager of the group met with me and spent more time talking to me about the history of the supply chain group instead of asking me questions. I met with two other people who asked me questions. They were all behavioral and pretty easy. Everyone was very friendly.

Negotiation

Quick and easy.