Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nestlé Waters North America

1. Featured Interview

Planning Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screening with an HR representative, who then passed my info along to the next decision maker in the process. I had a second phone interview with that individual, then was invited to interview in person. I was asked to prepare a 10 min presentation on a process improvement project and to present to a panel of 7 people (1 was the individual from the 2nd phone interview), then I had 3 subsequent, back to back, interviews with the other 6 people, 2 at a time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had more than 1 person that needed something important from you and how you prioritized those requests.   2 Answers

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Multiple interviews, very detailed and rigorous. Pretty much they want to know how strong is your character since you are going to face a lot of adversity in a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• Multiple adverse situations in previous jobs and how they'd been handled   Answer Question

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Kearny, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Thirty-minute prescreening call from HR. A few days later there was a 15-minute phone screen interview by the hiring manager, and then the following week an on site interview that consisted of separate sessions with the regional HR director, hiring manger and the outgoing employee. There were 2 other candidates being interviewed by the same people at the same time as me.

Interview Questions

• There were quite a number of interview questions asked, as each interviewer read from a script. At one point the hiring manager commented, "They want me to ask all these questions so I have to get through them." All the questions were open ended behavioral type ones, such as "Describe a time when someone disagreed with you and you had to change your approach?" "Describe a time when you had to pull a team together to make a decision?" "Describe a time when someone misunderstood what you said (integrity related)?" The HR director asked me to provide a high-level overview of my resume, and the outgoing employee asked me for a brief on my resume since he did not have time to review it.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Methuen, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Methuen, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Totally unprofessional environment, interviewer was 45 minutes late for our interview.

There seemed to be a chaotic atmosphere in the office, the person that I interviewed with didn't seem interested in the process at all, was distracted and on the phone throughout the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

easy phone interview. Had a skype interview that I thought went well. Only behavioral questions and situational type scenarios to see how you respond to changes in environment. Began with a two minute who is "insert name" question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you took lead in a team environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying online, there was a phone interview, a skype interview and a three day program in Stamford, CT and Allentown, PA. The phone interview is mostly just a short talk about the program, and what to expect. The skype interview is a behavior interview that takes about 45 minutes. The three day program involves networking with many top executives at the company, and a short presentation about yourself as well as a factory tour.

Anonymous Employee in Cabazon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Cabazon, CA).

Interview

They brought me in for an "interview blitz", where they bring many candidates at once. First, we were given a presentation regarding the company and the different opportunities within, followed by a tour of the facility. Then we were separated into small groups and ask to complete a task. Meanwhile someone was observing us and analyzing how we worked as a team. Finally we got our interviews, independently. There were two interviewers and first they went over my resume and ask about my education, work experience, extracurriculars, etc. Then they ask a series of behavioral questions. The interview portion lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed to meet expectations and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Met Nestle Waters on campus and applied online. Received a call a couple weeks later from the representative I met on campus. From there it took a month to get a phone interview with corporate, then a few more weeks for a phone interview with the local plant.

They bring in a few people for an interview blitz at the plant. There is a tour, multiple interviews, and then a presentation.

Don't bother if you have a real engineering degree, they seem only interested in engineering technology.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

The interview process was standard. I had one phone interview and then two Skype interviews. The questions were pretty standard behavioral questions and asking about my previous experiences. The employees who interviewed me were friendly and helpful.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple phases in which they tested your capabilities and questioned your fit to work with a specific manager. They first offered a phone interview with HR, then set up either an in-person or video interview with the manager you would potentially be matched with for the summer.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a conflict with a coworker in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • How you would specifically improve certain aspects of their online presence   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Phone interviewthat was 20 minutes. Then in person interview. Standard questions were asked. Scenarios about what you would do if you were in situations and had problems with no one to turn to. and why you want to work there.