Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nestlé Waters North America

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Multiple interviews with stakeholders that were very pointed. Every situation I was asked had a specific business purpose - it wasn't asking just to see how you reacted. HR was super helpful - being available for any questions and organizing all 6 interviews with a breeze. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a time were you and your manager did not get along?   Answer Question

QA Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty typical. However, I expected more technical questions. The interview was mostly aimed at gauging interpersonal, time management and leadership skills. The interviewers were very pleasant and personable and took the time to answer all of my questions in good detail.

Customer Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in April 2020.

Interview

After applying, I was invited to a phone interview first with a recruiter followed by the hiring manager in the department of the position I applied for. The hiring team was open about the fast pace of the customer support team and understandable when it came to the requirement of the hours they were hiring for.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was asked mostly behavioral questions. I interviewed with the heads of three different fields. Each had their own questions, but it was nothing too technical. They just wanted to see what I had learned from my previous experience to determine whether or not I would be the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience you had working with/leading a team   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2020.

Interview

I applied for the Production Supervisor position at the Allentown plant in early January 2020/late December 2019. I received an email from a corporate recruiter asking for a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview was a run-of-the-mill phone interview; some background and standard behavioral questions. To the recruiter's credit, she was friendly and made herself out to be accessible during the process.
    Fast forward 5+ months, my application status still says "in progress" on the Nestle career page, and the recruiter has not responded to any of my 4 emails or 2 voicemails, despite saying she would be reachable by both. It's also worth mentioning that I have noticed the job posting for this position NEVER expires. It constantly renews every X amount of days on the normal career sites.
    With all that said, I do not buy Nestle bottled water anymore. No issue with the company other than being blatantly lied to by the recruiter. There is something to be said about companies who allow such sleazy practices to proliferate.

Senior Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. 30 minute phone interview with HR which was scheduled online. HR never called at the time it was scheduled which was difficult as I had to schedule time off to do this and never got a call. We rescheduled for the next day. This was followed by a 45 minute video interview with the people I would be reporting to. Everything went very well and they brought me in for a 4 hour in-person interview. They spoke to me as if I had the job and said they would be just getting the paperwork together by the end of the week. I didn’t hear back until the following week and they said they had a last minute candidate they were going with.

Generally, zero technical questions were asked. People were nice enough but just wish they hadn’t essentially told me the job was mine and then didn’t offer it.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Raynham, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

The recruiter made an appointment over the phone. She never called I called her she asked to push it out a few hours. This should have been an indication that the don’t respect people or their time. In person interview was over 3.5 hours getting into the building was difficult since no one answered the phones. First interview was with hiring manager and person in the role 2nd interview was with HR and warehouse manager. The 2 interviewers were awkward and interrupted several times when I was giving my situation action result answers.
    I decided after the interview I wouldn’t want to work their but never heard so followed up with recruiter who told me I did not get the job.

It would have been professional for her to reach out to me to let me know but then again she had no respect for an applicant when she blew off the first phone interview.

Coaching: have respect for applicants.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to communicate change.   Answer Question

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in August 2019.

Interview

Long process. 7 interviews prior to offer. Casual interviewing style, plus planned behavioral based questions. Site tour. Noticed this process is consistent across multiple functions. Be prepared for long drawn out process.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

The process included 1 phone interview with HR, then 1 round of 5-6 back to back 30 min interviews. The interviewers were members of the team and cross functional experts & ended with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe your related experience, tell me about yourself, tell me about a time when.., why Nestle Waters   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Informal and conversational. The Hiring Manager and their Manager will interview after HR screening. They are not trained for interviewing so it is not a formal interview, they have a script and it os more conversational