Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 19, 2017

2.9

Planning Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screening with an HR representative, who then passed my info along to the next decision maker in the process. I had a second phone interview with that individual, then was invited to interview in person. I was asked to prepare a 10 min presentation on a process improvement project and to present to a panel of 7 people (1 was the individual from the 2nd phone interview), then I had 3 subsequent, back to back, interviews with the other 6 people, 2 at a time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had more than 1 person that needed something important from you and how you prioritized those requests.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Very casual. A lot of explaining about the position since it was new and was being developed. A lot of talking about themselves with a few questions directed towards me about overcoming challenges.

Fleet Supervisor Interview

Interview

Corporate Recruiter screen, second interview with hiring manager, and 3rd in-person interview with Logistics Management Team, gave a continuous improvement presentation on a project I conducted in a previous job. They called me a month later and said they weren't going to offer me the job because of budget constraints.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a continuous improvement presentation   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

The interview process was standard. I had one phone interview and then two Skype interviews. The questions were pretty standard behavioral questions and asking about my previous experiences. The employees who interviewed me were friendly and helpful.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Great interview process, applied for the position, within a week I was being phone screened. After a couple more days I was scheduled for an interview. Had another phone screen the following day and a second interview by the end of the week. More individual interviews than expected, but recruiters helped prep me the entire way.

Interview Questions

• One question I was asked was around giving an example of a time I was working on something and it ended up being done incorrectly, how did I discover it was incorrect and what action was taken to correct it.   Answer Question

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes, lady was very nice. Couple days later had a in person interview that I met with two different unit leads, first guy was very nice and attentive but second guy was very monotone and didn't really seem like he cared. Also towards the end of the interview told me "We're pretty full here but we'll give you a call next week".

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After positive interview, told multiple times by HR ‘the hiring manager is making final decisions this week' and I would hear back. Never contacted and told I wasn't selected. Poor communication from company after interview.

Interview Questions

• What questions I had about the position and duties associated   Answer Question

Forklift Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Was awful I arrived 15 minutes early and ended up waiting over 30 min. Then one guy interviewed me then the actual interviewer also did after asked me the same questions. Lost my motivation

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about my current position. And will they see me in five years.   Answer Question

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Carlisle, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer a few question over the phone about the job and process and then went in for testing. If you pass this, they bring you in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They questioned me about my physical ability to do the job and if I was all right with how the job goes   1 Answer

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Long Island City, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview. Very simple, easy and comfortable process. Once passed went on for a face to face interview with two different unit leaders. Very detailed and great questions to get to know you. The Interview process was approximately 1-2 days and the Recruiter was friendly and great on step by step process. Best interview expericane by far.

Interview Questions

• If you see a co-worker not following safety rules what should you do?   1 Answer