Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fleet Supervisor Interview

Interview

Corporate Recruiter screen, second interview with hiring manager, and 3rd in-person interview with Logistics Management Team, gave a continuous improvement presentation on a project I conducted in a previous job. They called me a month later and said they weren't going to offer me the job because of budget constraints.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a continuous improvement presentation   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

The interview process was standard. I had one phone interview and then two Skype interviews. The questions were pretty standard behavioral questions and asking about my previous experiences. The employees who interviewed me were friendly and helpful.

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes, lady was very nice. Couple days later had a in person interview that I met with two different unit leads, first guy was very nice and attentive but second guy was very monotone and didn't really seem like he cared. Also towards the end of the interview told me "We're pretty full here but we'll give you a call next week".

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After positive interview, told multiple times by HR ‘the hiring manager is making final decisions this week' and I would hear back. Never contacted and told I wasn't selected. Poor communication from company after interview.

Interview Questions

• What questions I had about the position and duties associated   Answer Question

Forklift Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Was awful I arrived 15 minutes early and ended up waiting over 30 min. Then one guy interviewed me then the actual interviewer also did after asked me the same questions. Lost my motivation

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about my current position. And will they see me in five years.   Answer Question

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Carlisle, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer a few question over the phone about the job and process and then went in for testing. If you pass this, they bring you in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They questioned me about my physical ability to do the job and if I was all right with how the job goes   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zephyrhills, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Zephyrhills, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very intense process. Corporate based with multiple phone screen interviews followed by providing a PowerPoint presentation of a project you contributed in. Followed by panel interviews with canned questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to raise up an employee for their good work.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in May 2017.

Interview

The process started out quick with meetings with the recruiter, and then 3 other associates. The next steps included going to headquarters for additional interviews. Those next steps never materialized and voice and email messages when unanswered for 4 weeks. Only found out that the role was finally filled by a source outside of Nestle.

The people seem to be nice but their communication in this process was awful.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you sell to someone you never met   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

After I submitted my application they got back to me two days after to schedule a phone interview. Scheduling the phone interview took a week where I had to wait another week whether or not I was moving along the next steps.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Nestle reached out to me in December. The interview process took 3 months. I interviewed over the phone with an HR person, then the hiring manager, then another colleague I'd be working with. Then I flew back to Stamford for a round table of interviews. After all of this activity and effort on the front end there was not even a response on whether I had been hired or not. After telling me I was one of two final candidates I didn't even get the courtesy of a response to my emails inquiring about the outcome.

Employers need to know that they are taking up a lot of someone's time and they owe people whether hired or not the courtesy of a response.

I believe everything works out the way it's supposed to. If a company doesn't value your time and effort then maybe it's something that would have resulted in issues in the long run.