Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

After I submitted my application they got back to me two days after to schedule a phone interview. Scheduling the phone interview took a week where I had to wait another week whether or not I was moving along the next steps.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Nestle reached out to me in December. The interview process took 3 months. I interviewed over the phone with an HR person, then the hiring manager, then another colleague I'd be working with. Then I flew back to Stamford for a round table of interviews. After all of this activity and effort on the front end there was not even a response on whether I had been hired or not. After telling me I was one of two final candidates I didn't even get the courtesy of a response to my emails inquiring about the outcome.

Employers need to know that they are taking up a lot of someone's time and they owe people whether hired or not the courtesy of a response.

I believe everything works out the way it's supposed to. If a company doesn't value your time and effort then maybe it's something that would have resulted in issues in the long run.

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 Phone screens with recruiters and then panel interview (3) with behavioral questions. Relaxed environment, felt welcome by everyone I encountered. Long day for the face-to-face interview as each interview was 45 minutes or longer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Interview

Met with four different interview teams. I did not get in-depth information on the day to day activities. Had to present a project that I had recently led to the entire 10 person team and then met with the plant manager and HR Rep. 4+ hour interview.

Interview Questions

• how do I handle employees fighting with each other was the theme with each team of interviewers.   Answer Question
    • completed projects that you had led.   Answer Question
    • how do you handle co-workers who go behind your back to advance thier agenda.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Boiling Springs, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Red Boiling Springs, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Lengthy interview that lasted most of the day. I was informed that I was to present a CI project powerpoint. After nailing the interviews and presentation, I was told that I would have a job offer within a few days from the hiring manager. After almost a month of following up, I was informed by the recruiter that they would not be extending a job offer to me...after a month of believing they were.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. They focused a lot on safety, and whether or not you knew how to deal with people.   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of my self and two Hiring Managers. They asked the routine interview questions that pertained to my skills and qualifications. They were very polite during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when a supervisor asked you to do something you weren't comfortable with? How did you respond?   3 Answers

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Portland, ME) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, contacted by email, set up phone interview with regional HR. Asked about work experience and leadership experience. Discussed what the pay and benefits were for the job. Was able to ask questions. Very pleasant woman on the phone. Did not receive any further call backs only by checking online did I find that I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to confront an equal or superior to correct them.   1 Answer
    • Give a situation where you had to motivate an employee   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

They emailed me back right away like 24 hours later with a phone number to call and setup a phone interview, I called and setup a phone interview couple days later after 5pm when i was off work..
    She called me right on time and gave me a 15-30 mins interview over the phone

Interview Questions

• Driving record,
      What i do at present job,
      Why do i want to work here?
      Why am i leaving my current job?
      Do i have any questions?
      1 Answer

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Long Island City, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed during an Open House. I met with 2 interviewers. The process was relatively pleasant. They asked about my work history. I was able to ask them about some of the reviews that I had seen on Glassdoor. They provided great answers. They also allowed me to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Kearny, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Thirty-minute prescreening call from HR. A few days later there was a 15-minute phone screen interview by the hiring manager, and then the following week an on site interview that consisted of separate sessions with the regional HR director, hiring manger and the outgoing employee. There were 2 other candidates being interviewed by the same people at the same time as me.

Interview Questions

• There were quite a number of interview questions asked, as each interviewer read from a script. At one point the hiring manager commented, "They want me to ask all these questions so I have to get through them." All the questions were open ended behavioral type ones, such as "Describe a time when someone disagreed with you and you had to change your approach?" "Describe a time when you had to pull a team together to make a decision?" "Describe a time when someone misunderstood what you said (integrity related)?" The HR director asked me to provide a high-level overview of my resume, and the outgoing employee asked me for a brief on my resume since he did not have time to review it.   Answer Question