Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

115 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After positive interview, told multiple times by HR ‘the hiring manager is making final decisions this week' and I would hear back. Never contacted and told I wasn't selected. Poor communication from company after interview.

Interview Questions

• What questions I had about the position and duties associated   Answer Question

Forklift Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Was awful I arrived 15 minutes early and ended up waiting over 30 min. Then one guy interviewed me then the actual interviewer also did after asked me the same questions. Lost my motivation

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly about my current position. And will they see me in five years.   Answer Question

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Carlisle, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer a few question over the phone about the job and process and then went in for testing. If you pass this, they bring you in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They questioned me about my physical ability to do the job and if I was all right with how the job goes   Answer Question

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Long Island City, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview. Very simple, easy and comfortable process. Once passed went on for a face to face interview with two different unit leaders. Very detailed and great questions to get to know you. The Interview process was approximately 1-2 days and the Recruiter was friendly and great on step by step process. Best interview expericane by far.

Interview Questions

• If you see a co-worker not following safety rules what should you do?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview. Went on a ride along. Then I had an in person interview with the 2 unit leaders. It took awhile to get through the process though because the initial phone interview was done in the East Coast via phone and then had to be set up here in California once I was passed on through that. Worth the wait though.

Interview Questions

• They went over my entire resume looking for a step by step run down.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in May 2017.

Interview

The process started out quick with meetings with the recruiter, and then 3 other associates. The next steps included going to headquarters for additional interviews. Those next steps never materialized and voice and email messages when unanswered for 4 weeks. Only found out that the role was finally filled by a source outside of Nestle.

The people seem to be nice but their communication in this process was awful.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you sell to someone you never met   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

After I submitted my application they got back to me two days after to schedule a phone interview. Scheduling the phone interview took a week where I had to wait another week whether or not I was moving along the next steps.

Human Resource Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, Skype interview, offer (or not). Easy process - a lot of questions about yourself, what you can offer the company, why you want the position, why you chose the company, etc. One situational question pertaining to a hypothetical project pertaining to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience - what interest you about HR - what do you know/like about our company - pay expectations   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Nestle reached out to me in December. The interview process took 3 months. I interviewed over the phone with an HR person, then the hiring manager, then another colleague I'd be working with. Then I flew back to Stamford for a round table of interviews. After all of this activity and effort on the front end there was not even a response on whether I had been hired or not. After telling me I was one of two final candidates I didn't even get the courtesy of a response to my emails inquiring about the outcome.

Employers need to know that they are taking up a lot of someone's time and they owe people whether hired or not the courtesy of a response.

I believe everything works out the way it's supposed to. If a company doesn't value your time and effort then maybe it's something that would have resulted in issues in the long run.

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 Phone screens with recruiters and then panel interview (3) with behavioral questions. Relaxed environment, felt welcome by everyone I encountered. Long day for the face-to-face interview as each interview was 45 minutes or longer