Nestlé Waters North America Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Waters North America Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

They emailed me back right away like 24 hours later with a phone number to call and setup a phone interview, I called and setup a phone interview couple days later after 5pm when i was off work..
    She called me right on time and gave me a 15-30 mins interview over the phone

Interview Questions

• Driving record,
      What i do at present job,
      Why do i want to work here?
      Why am i leaving my current job?
      Do i have any questions?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Elmsford, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Communication with the HR department which set up the in office interview and the third process which was a day of shadowing a driver was pleasant, painless and straightforward.

Don't bother going in for the "final" part of what they consider the "interview" process. If you made it this far it should definitely be considered as the "hiring" process. It's actually a weird "interview" in which you shadow a driver and view what exactly the job duties are, in a hands on experience, while asking him anything job related.

The first thing the driver says is "hey I know they told you not to help me and not to carry any water, but please help me out and lend me a hand. Feel free to grab a few stuff but not too much". He tries to gain your confidence and make it seem like you will score points with him. Not true! I did exactly 70 stops with the driver and physically helped him with 67 of those 70 stops. He tells me the whole time, " Yea you will be a great fit, you seem like a smart guy and you look like you can handle this. I definitely won't tell them anything that would have them think otherwise". Yet I didn't get an offer, not for the "new" driver helper position and not for the level 1 at your service position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Elmsford, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Simple and prompt process. Phone, face to face and offer. I have a cdl a so that placed me ahead of the other candidates and it made my process smoother. Tried to negotiate salary due to more experience and licensing.

Interview Questions

• Driving experience
      Work experience
      Customer service experience
      1 Answer

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard my process was fairly quick. I first started with a phone interview which lasted about 30min and i was then moved on to the second interview which was a face to face with a branch manager and my 3rd interview was a route ride which lasted a whole shift then ended with a interview with the manager at the branch I was applying to. All the questions were repetitive and very easy to answer it helps to have tour cdl prior to starting, I have my class A which helped me in my case. The whole interview process was done within 1 week the faster it moves along the better chance to you have.

Interview Questions

• what are your job responsibilities at your current employer   Answer Question
    • explain a time when you had an up set customer or gues and how did you resolve it and were they happy with the out come.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They told me the starting salary was 38k but when I accepted the offer the gave me 40k which was even better.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Met a lot of great people that I easily got along with. I enjoyed my interview process and was able to get a great understanding of the company. It took a while, but in the end it was well worth it. It seems like a great company to work for.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Kearny, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Good interview process mostly asking how you handle difficult situations, and resolving them. Why do you want to work for Nestle. How do respond to difficult customers, and co workers.did I ever see any of my co workers stealing at my past jobs. What were my past responsibilities. They mostly want to know about all your bad experiences. If you don't you better think of some.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (El Monte, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very long process, first you are interviewed a few times over the phone. In the face to face interview you are told more what is expected more than anything else. Gave me the impression of high turn over. Then you are required to shadow someone from 2 different roles, which I do not understand!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2014.

Interview

First you have a phone interview, which was not difficult, as well as pleasant. You then go on a ride along with another RSR. Then, you have two more interviews, which are about average level of difficulty.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview. Process was good but the person I spoke to in my interview no longer worked for the after we spoke and it took an extra week or two to hear back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

The first step is a phone interview and if that is successful the next steps which is 2 will be a schedule ride along for a day with a Route Sales Representative to see what a day is like being a RSR 3 and 4 will be to have a face to face interview with the Route Suprevisor and then the Zone Operations Manager. If you succeed you will do a background check and medical check and have a start date following a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult at all really asked many situational and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't have to negotiate at all because everything was upfront