Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.9

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview. Went on a ride along. Then I had an in person interview with the 2 unit leaders. It took awhile to get through the process though because the initial phone interview was done in the East Coast via phone and then had to be set up here in California once I was passed on through that. Worth the wait though.

Interview Questions

• They went over my entire resume looking for a step by step run down.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in May 2017.

Interview

The process started out quick with meetings with the recruiter, and then 3 other associates. The next steps included going to headquarters for additional interviews. Those next steps never materialized and voice and email messages when unanswered for 4 weeks. Only found out that the role was finally filled by a source outside of Nestle.

The people seem to be nice but their communication in this process was awful.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you sell to someone you never met   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

After I submitted my application they got back to me two days after to schedule a phone interview. Scheduling the phone interview took a week where I had to wait another week whether or not I was moving along the next steps.

Human Resource Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, Skype interview, offer (or not). Easy process - a lot of questions about yourself, what you can offer the company, why you want the position, why you chose the company, etc. One situational question pertaining to a hypothetical project pertaining to the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience - what interest you about HR - what do you know/like about our company - pay expectations   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Nestle reached out to me in December. The interview process took 3 months. I interviewed over the phone with an HR person, then the hiring manager, then another colleague I'd be working with. Then I flew back to Stamford for a round table of interviews. After all of this activity and effort on the front end there was not even a response on whether I had been hired or not. After telling me I was one of two final candidates I didn't even get the courtesy of a response to my emails inquiring about the outcome.

Employers need to know that they are taking up a lot of someone's time and they owe people whether hired or not the courtesy of a response.

I believe everything works out the way it's supposed to. If a company doesn't value your time and effort then maybe it's something that would have resulted in issues in the long run.

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 Phone screens with recruiters and then panel interview (3) with behavioral questions. Relaxed environment, felt welcome by everyone I encountered. Long day for the face-to-face interview as each interview was 45 minutes or longer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cabazon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Cabazon, CA).

Interview

They brought me in for an "interview blitz", where they bring many candidates at once. First, we were given a presentation regarding the company and the different opportunities within, followed by a tour of the facility. Then we were separated into small groups and ask to complete a task. Meanwhile someone was observing us and analyzing how we worked as a team. Finally we got our interviews, independently. There were two interviewers and first they went over my resume and ask about my education, work experience, extracurriculars, etc. Then they ask a series of behavioral questions. The interview portion lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed to meet expectations and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview and was offered the job some time later. Not a hard interview, mostly behavioral and experience. The HR team controlling the interns are awesome and work very hand in hand with you.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Interview

Met with four different interview teams. I did not get in-depth information on the day to day activities. Had to present a project that I had recently led to the entire 10 person team and then met with the plant manager and HR Rep. 4+ hour interview.

Interview Questions

• how do I handle employees fighting with each other was the theme with each team of interviewers.   Answer Question
    • completed projects that you had led.   Answer Question
    • how do you handle co-workers who go behind your back to advance thier agenda.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Boiling Springs, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Red Boiling Springs, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Lengthy interview that lasted most of the day. I was informed that I was to present a CI project powerpoint. After nailing the interviews and presentation, I was told that I would have a job offer within a few days from the hiring manager. After almost a month of following up, I was informed by the recruiter that they would not be extending a job offer to me...after a month of believing they were.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. They focused a lot on safety, and whether or not you knew how to deal with people.   Answer Question