Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.9

Microbiologist/Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Woodridge, IL).

Interview

They will sit you down and ask you the typical interview questions. They will then talk to you about the role. They will tell you its a minimal 10 hour job, what they mean is 10 hours to get the basics done. You will need 12+ hours a day to complete the expected task.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you and a coworker did not get along, what happened, what was done to correct the problem.   Answer Question

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Portland, ME) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied Online, contacted by email, set up phone interview with regional HR. Asked about work experience and leadership experience. Discussed what the pay and benefits were for the job. Was able to ask questions. Very pleasant woman on the phone. Did not receive any further call backs only by checking online did I find that I was not accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to confront an equal or superior to correct them.   1 Answer
    • Give a situation where you had to motivate an employee   1 Answer

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

They emailed me back right away like 24 hours later with a phone number to call and setup a phone interview, I called and setup a phone interview couple days later after 5pm when i was off work..
    She called me right on time and gave me a 15-30 mins interview over the phone

Interview Questions

• Driving record,
      What i do at present job,
      Why do i want to work here?
      Why am i leaving my current job?
      Do i have any questions?
      1 Answer

QA Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Ontario, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

review resume ans asked to talk about yourself through resume and anything else other than what is on the paper. this is part of the get to know you part of the interview, then went into standard questions about specific situation and result

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple phases in which they tested your capabilities and questioned your fit to work with a specific manager. They first offered a phone interview with HR, then set up either an in-person or video interview with the manager you would potentially be matched with for the summer.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a conflict with a coworker in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • How you would specifically improve certain aspects of their online presence   Answer Question

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Long Island City, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed during an Open House. I met with 2 interviewers. The process was relatively pleasant. They asked about my work history. I was able to ask them about some of the reviews that I had seen on Glassdoor. They provided great answers. They also allowed me to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Forklift Palatize Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter. Went over job history my profile match their criterrior. Set up a time to go test. Pass the skills test .Then i had a group interview. Then went to two separate 1 on1 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate on pay.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Kearny, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Thirty-minute prescreening call from HR. A few days later there was a 15-minute phone screen interview by the hiring manager, and then the following week an on site interview that consisted of separate sessions with the regional HR director, hiring manger and the outgoing employee. There were 2 other candidates being interviewed by the same people at the same time as me.

Interview Questions

• There were quite a number of interview questions asked, as each interviewer read from a script. At one point the hiring manager commented, "They want me to ask all these questions so I have to get through them." All the questions were open ended behavioral type ones, such as "Describe a time when someone disagreed with you and you had to change your approach?" "Describe a time when you had to pull a team together to make a decision?" "Describe a time when someone misunderstood what you said (integrity related)?" The HR director asked me to provide a high-level overview of my resume, and the outgoing employee asked me for a brief on my resume since he did not have time to review it.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It went very well, but nothing happened or took place that the guy said would. No call back for next day ride along and when i called since they never did l was told they were still going over other applicants. Funny he said they couldn't find anyone to put in the 8 routes he had available..BS

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Sat with a rep for an hour to see if was something I would want to do, interviewed by two members of management, the asked the exact same questions. Kind of odd I felt having to give two examples of the same thing but overall very customer service and team related.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you made a promise and weren't able to follow through with it. How were you able to handle the situation   2 Answers
    • Give an example of a difficult situation, how were you able to diffuse the situation before it has escalated?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time you went out of your way to assist a customer   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had call center experience before?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for nestle? What would make you a great fit for the company?   Answer Question