Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions in Long Island City, NY | Glassdoor

Nestlé Waters North America Interview Questions in Long Island City, NY

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Long Island City, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview. Very simple, easy and comfortable process. Once passed went on for a face to face interview with two different unit leaders. Very detailed and great questions to get to know you. The Interview process was approximately 1-2 days and the Recruiter was friendly and great on step by step process. Best interview expericane by far.

Interview Questions

• If you see a co-worker not following safety rules what should you do?   1 Answer

Route Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Long Island City, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed during an Open House. I met with 2 interviewers. The process was relatively pleasant. They asked about my work history. I was able to ask them about some of the reviews that I had seen on Glassdoor. They provided great answers. They also allowed me to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Interview Questions