Nestlé Waters North America Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Nestlé Waters North America Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Nestlé Waters North America

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

process was very long time wise. Applied in December and didnt finish until April and I didnt even make it to the final rounds of interviews. The recruiter was very nice though. She was helpful until she stopped answering my emails.I had my initial phone screen and she told me I would be hearing back in a couple days about the next steps in the process. After two weeks went by I emailed her to get a timeline and I never got a response. Over a month later I got one of those standardized rejection letters. It was strange that she stopped answering. My interview questions were pretty standard things you may ask a student.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Stamford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Nestle reached out to me in December. The interview process took 3 months. I interviewed over the phone with an HR person, then the hiring manager, then another colleague I'd be working with. Then I flew back to Stamford for a round table of interviews. After all of this activity and effort on the front end there was not even a response on whether I had been hired or not. After telling me I was one of two final candidates I didn't even get the courtesy of a response to my emails inquiring about the outcome.

Employers need to know that they are taking up a lot of someone's time and they owe people whether hired or not the courtesy of a response.

I believe everything works out the way it's supposed to. If a company doesn't value your time and effort then maybe it's something that would have resulted in issues in the long run.

Interview Questions