Nestlé Waters North America Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nestlé Waters North America Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

They emailed me back right away like 24 hours later with a phone number to call and setup a phone interview, I called and setup a phone interview couple days later after 5pm when i was off work..
She called me right on time and gave me a 15-30 mins interview over the phone

Interview Questions

• Driving record,
    What i do at present job,
    Why do i want to work here?
    Why am i leaving my current job?
    Do i have any questions?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nestlé Waters North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Elmsford, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Communication with the HR department which set up the in office interview and the third process which was a day of shadowing a driver was pleasant, painless and straightforward.

Don't bother going in for the "final" part of what they consider the "interview" process. If you made it this far it should definitely be considered as the "hiring" process. It's actually a weird "interview" in which you shadow a driver and view what exactly the job duties are, in a hands on experience, while asking him anything job related.

The first thing the driver says is "hey I know they told you not to help me and not to carry any water, but please help me out and lend me a hand. Feel free to grab a few stuff but not too much". He tries to gain your confidence and make it seem like you will score points with him. Not true! I did exactly 70 stops with the driver and physically helped him with 67 of those 70 stops. He tells me the whole time, " Yea you will be a great fit, you seem like a smart guy and you look like you can handle this. I definitely won't tell them anything that would have them think otherwise". Yet I didn't get an offer, not for the "new" driver helper position and not for the level 1 at your service position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Elmsford, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Simple and prompt process. Phone, face to face and offer. I have a cdl a so that placed me ahead of the other candidates and it made my process smoother. Tried to negotiate salary due to more experience and licensing.

Interview Questions

• Driving experience
      Work experience
      Customer service experience
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (El Monte, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very long process, first you are interviewed a few times over the phone. In the face to face interview you are told more what is expected more than anything else. Gave me the impression of high turn over. Then you are required to shadow someone from 2 different roles, which I do not understand!

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in December 2014.

Interview

First you have a phone interview, which was not difficult, as well as pleasant. You then go on a ride along with another RSR. Then, you have two more interviews, which are about average level of difficulty.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed to set up a phone interview. Process was good but the person I spoke to in my interview no longer worked for the after we spoke and it took an extra week or two to hear back.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America.

Interview

The first step is a phone interview and if that is successful the next steps which is 2 will be a schedule ride along for a day with a Route Sales Representative to see what a day is like being a RSR 3 and 4 will be to have a face to face interview with the Route Suprevisor and then the Zone Operations Manager. If you succeed you will do a background check and medical check and have a start date following a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult at all really asked many situational and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't have to negotiate at all because everything was upfront

Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America in January 2014.

Interview

People were nice and very accommodating. You go on a ride along and then an interview with HR and an a manager.

Interview Questions

• Very basic interview questions. "What did you dislike about your previous position?" Nothing that you need to prepare for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Framingham, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview started with a half hour phone interview. I was asked about my driving record and past employment history. Then I was given a run down of the interview process. I was then asked questions that required specific examples. i.e. Explain a situation where this happened, how did you handle it and what was the outcome.

After The phone interview came a group interview with two unit leaders. They asked more of the give a specific answer questions. That was followed immediately by a one on one interview with another unit leader.

The last part of the interview process was a full day ride-along with a current Route Sales Representative.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it is a set salary. They make you aware of the amount at the beginning.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nestlé Waters North America (Orange, CA).

Interview

Many interviews starting with a computerized phone interview. If you are selected a simple call back and interview that could be followed by a ride along to determine if you are still interested. Then a few more interviews with various managers so they can compare results.

Negotiation

There is a starting wage pre-determined for an RSR position, so the wage was known from the beginning.