Net Optics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net Optics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Net Optics

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net Optics (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Phone interview, HR asking me to describe my experience. (Keep in mind I uploaded my resume, so I know they have it). HR then asked if I would be willing to take a personality test. Ok, did that. No feedback after that.

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Net Optics (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

My interview process started with a few successful phone interviews during which time I was passed back and forth between HR rep's with one leaving the company. The company had also just brought on a new VP of Sales, HR told me they would bring me in for a face to face with the new VP that did not happen. I finally met up with him at a trade show several weeks later. This provided me with an opportunity to meet several other NetOptics personnel including upper management. One word to describe this company is "Arrogant" the VP of sales kept dodging me, started a conversation at their booth then he just walked away same as one of the other executive management. Product line seems solid.

Interview Questions

• So when the VP of Sales ask how much you need for compensation tell the him $ 500K, be as arrogant as he is during your conversation.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net Optics in September 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of eight interviewers, two interviewers per time slots. Each time slot was 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How to customize the close, minimize and maximize buttons in the title bar?   Answer Question