Net@Work Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Net@Work Interview Questions

3.4

Business Analyst/Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Net@Work (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

3 phone interviews. HR screening, hiring manager and another analyst. Completed a face to face with office and fellow analyst. Good interview and connected with team. HR manager was rude with offer for employment stated I was a liability until I was trained. Not a well paying employer. Was advised would look at past employment for rate instead of pay I have received as a contractor. Below average pay

Interview Questions

• Background. How can you make the process better. Do you have a training background?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Net@Work.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions, nothing too technical except a few SQL questions. If you focus on behavioral questions, you will be fine.

Gave me a 30 min phone interview and after invited to on-site.

Made an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net@Work in July 2015.

Interview

The phone interview is super brief and it a little bit surprising because the assistant hiring manager start with 'do you have any question for me' rather than tell me about yourself. I like this company online presence , so I hope I won't be disappointed for tomorrow's on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any question for me
      Why do you want to apply the job here.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Net@Work (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The corporate recruiter called me based on my submission to a posting. I had an initial phone screen and then was invited to meet with the hiring manager and department head. Finally I was invited back to meet with HR. In another week I was give a verbal offer and a week later a formal offer. The whole process took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What were the size of the projects/teams you worked on? Tell me about a challenge with a project and how you managed it.   Answer Question

Technical Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Net@Work (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview with mid management was good
    Asked relevant and appropriate questions
    Reviewed background relative to their requirements

Interview with senior management was a little bizarre
    Asked numerous non stop questions about everything from A to Z