NetApp Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetApp Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Smooth, professional, On time, respectful, high level conversation, not that much info about the background of the interviewer, company main products and solutions and something that warms up the conversation and break the ice.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions about the statistical analysis. Very little information shared during the interview about the goal of the position and what specific business issues this role is supposed to work on and gives solutions. Not a good wrapping up at the end by the interviewer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

Thorough, well structured, covered job specifics, as well as behavioral "what would you do" scenarios. Intense, quite a few interviews, however, everyone was pleasant, considerate, engaging and quite welcoming. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole process, though it seemed like it might never end. Appreciated and was pleasantly surprised at how interested each interviewer was in who I am outside of my professional mantle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Had multiple around of interview. I guess total 4. with directors and managers. I would say overall it was average. But I would say it took longer than expected. Around 3months

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Great experience, well organize, friendly people. You are expected to know the specific area you are being interviewed in detail. Recruiter accommodated with your schedule, be ready to spend couple of times 3-4 hours.