NetApp Member of Technical Staff, Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetApp Member of Technical Staff, Software Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetApp (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Emailed me for a phone interview after I applied to their Jobs site. Had a one hour phone interview with a few technical questions and a few questions about my history and interests. Was invited for a 4-hour on-site interview with 3 team members and the team manager one at a time. Overall, it was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would code a video game, what sort of classes and data structures you would use, and how it would work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was a new college graduate and didn't have any other offers lined up, there wasn't any room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Member of Technical Staff, Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NetApp (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Two telephonic technical interview rounds. And remaining 3 technical and 1 managerial rounds face to face at Bangalore. Interview was covered with C, Linux Kernel, Data Structures, Storage Domain and projects worked related questions. Questions asked in face to face rounds almost all were scenarios given and how will i give a proper solution. A very good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing like difficult. All questions asked were based on scenarios of problem and those were quite challenging.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff, Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetApp (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview had a 1 hr written test. Then 3 1:1 techinical interviews each lasting for a minimum of 45 minutes. Then a behavorial interview with Manager and an HR inteview with the HR person. Interviews mainly focussed on your problem solving skills, Data structures and algos and Operating Systems. They also were keen to know if the candidate know a bit of Unix systems.

Interview Questions

• Find the Longest Common Subsequence ?
      What are runlevels in linux?   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff, Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetApp (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

It was more on C programming questions like finding the big endain or little endian .. and was asked to descibe my final year project

Interview Questions

• cut a cake in 8 equal parts , you can use at most 3 cuts   2 Answers