NetApp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetApp Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

Student Contractor Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Wichita, KS) in July 2016.

Interview

3 - 4 rounds of interviews with people from Management and Engineering. Roughly 20 - 30 minutes each. Asks a variety of questions ranging from relatable skills to personality and judgement abilities

Interview Questions

• Why are you studying your certain degree?
      What is something that you've done in your own time relating to the degree?   Answer Question

Product Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First I had a Phone interview with HR. Then I had phone interview with hire manger . Then had on site interview with quality manger, test engineering manger and supplier engineering manager for total 3 hours. The last one is lunch interview with quality and test director at Netapp cafeteria.

Interview Questions

• How to review and approve the BOM? When you get RMA return from customers, what process to handle the RMA? What is the most problem have you seen in Agile for ECOs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty good offer, I accepted without negotiation

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A lady took my Interview, The interview was neither tough nor Easy,the lady was herself confused about the questions she was asking.It was a Qa position but not a single QA question was asked.The interviewer asked questions from the resume,Will recommend not to show extra knowledge in front of the interviewer it might offend his or her ego , just answer what is asked.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were based on the resume and academic projects.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetApp (Vienna, VA).

Interview

Phone interview with Hiring manager discussing past abilities to win in stated Georgia territory. Very interested in ability to maneuver in key accounts in the territory. Opportunity was for a State and Local higher Education / SLED role, so also very interested in ability to response to RFP's and utilize State contract vehicles. Final interviews done in Vienna VA. Five different interviewers including hireling Manager's Manager as part of that process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

Telephonic Interview, Techincal Interview, All the projects I have involved in my resume.

Interview Questions

• The NetApp products I worked on in the research I was previously involved in ?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NetApp (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief initial phone screen, followed by an onsite with Sr Director of Inside Sales. I am still waiting for feedback from this person. He's not been very responsive to my communications to him. Oh....he was 5 mins late arriving to my 1:1 with him.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetApp (Wichita, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

I got the two rounds interviews via phone calls. The first round was from the campus manager, basically just going through my CV and talk a little bit about the company. The second round was from the manager and engineer about tech stuff. The people from NetApp are really nice and friendly. It is more like talking about themselves instead of an interview. The atmosphere is really great.

Project Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NetApp in May 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and thoughtful. Panel was well put together and job responsibilities were clearly outlined. Would recommend to others as a positive place to interview and work. Not sure what else to write for the minimum

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my last job   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was too rush and because of going into wrong direction without receiving any hints it ends up I didn't have enough time to show what I really know and capable of

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NetApp (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews. The process was as expected with very fair questioning that pertained to the position. I was very happy with the value that came out of the interview process through feedback and elaboration of questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Product/Solution knowledge & positioning   1 Answer