NetApp Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NetApp Sales Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NetApp in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was scheduled and went very well. I was surprised when I was asked what kind of package would make me accept the offer. In less then a week I was called in doe a one on one this also seemed to go well.

7 days later I recieved an email hiring manager wanted to go in another direction.

Interview Questions

• What type of package would wow me to accept the position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NetApp in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interviews with limited time. Little info about the job itself. The process was a black hole with little feedback, waiting for many internal discussions before moving forward. Everything was on time and professional but a frustratingingly slow process.

Interview Questions

• What was the most technical hurdle you encountered as a sales obsticle?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetApp in July 2009.

Interview

Very thorough on their part. was made to feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone went out of their way to help out.

Interview Questions

• How do you run your business   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (Mumbai (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Good interveing , Fast process and Offer letter in 2 weeks

Negotiation