NetLogic Microsystems Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

NetLogic Microsystems Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetLogic Microsystems (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

1. interview is not difficult. Manager just want to you write a c code like a insert a link lists.
    2. Engineer most go over your resume and give you a c test. Read c code and tell what program does.
    3. Be prepare to c code like how to find big endian or little endian this machine is.
    4. Reverse a link list is most common.

Interview Questions

They mostly want indian engineer. If you are an indian engineer, you are at advantage.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetLogic Microsystems (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got an email from an senior engineer to schedule the phone interview. It was an 1.5 hour interview. First half was about past working experience, second half were some technical questions. Technical questions started out to be very basic, like defining XOR gate, NAND gate, etc., then it went on to designing multiplexers with given gates. The interviewer had a very heavy accent which made it very hard for me to understand his questions.

Interview Questions